Oda Nobunaga's Mysterious Profession Was Cheat Job From Magical Swordsman, So I Decided to Build a Kingdom

Dex-chan lover
Yet again.... Oda Nobunaga become weird thing bc his reputation in the past....

Dex-chan lover
1441769266653.png

Aggregator gang
I had already "read" the raw of this manga, I hope that an English team decides to translate it. :)

Double-page supporter
Too bad the WN translator dropped this series due lack of reader interest hopefully someone picks up the manga

I'm assuming this story is going to end with him getting betrayed by his trusted subordinate right before he gets the throne. Dying a tragic death, just like the real deal.

Fed-Kun's army
Nips and their hard on for Oda Nobunaga. Why are they fascinated so much by him? You don't see Americans making stories about George Washington.

Double-page supporter
They are a decent amount of manga raws out, maybe a new person may also pick up the WN.

Dex-chan lover
If the US had been split into warring states, each state lead by some clan or another and then someone and united all of them into one nation (or atleast done most of the work by eliminating other lords), then you would probably be as hyped as they are about Nobunaga, especially if he used revolutionary new tactics to do it.

Double-page supporter
Why is the manga description have so much spoiler in it? Or does the manga fast forward after he defeat hia brother; thus skipping all the struggle to the top?

Aggregator gang
some people get isekai'd and become a sword, other become a dog and now Nobunaga isekai'd and become a job? lol

Users who are viewing this thread