Oda Nobunaga's Mysterious Profession Was Cheat Job From Magical Swordsman, So I Decided to Build a Kingdom

I feel like demon king would be more appropriate then then demon lord, since nobunaga is the demon king of the sixth heaven

Wow I just read the synopsis and feel like I've read the whole thing o.o

Eh, it's okay. In the beginning it had potential, as new ideas and the very concept of it was arable, but it fell very quickly.

The plot itself has no challenge. After the initial stage of actually
making a fortress
, everything came too easily and it was basically just a manner of time before MC conquered everything.

Fed-Kun's army
doesnt the description spoil some of the plot and why is demon in the description?

Dex-chan lover
Ah rip, my enjoyment of this one fell down hard.

I had high hopes for it (since it seems like I'm a fan of Nobunaga now) but the story uses the same Isekai tropes and cliches while feeling like it skips a lot of things. Not to mention that it's not like the art and paneling are great either so that doesn't help.

Dex-chan lover
Starting to get the case of "medieval skin, japanese culture". Hope it's false.

This turned straight into a garbage fire, the mc is just some twat who gets super powers. All he does is rely on ghost Oda to walk him through every problem he came across, the older brother is the incarnation of clique, and to top it off the girls fall all over him despite his only character trait being an unjustified underdog mentality, like, come on you’re still a noble, it could be infinitely worse.

Dex-chan lover
became a lord by ch 3, married by 8, hope the manga gets canceled by 9. It is that bad.

Double-page supporter
Oh wow... reading the description is just like reading the whole plot of the story..

Dex-chan lover
@Levan072 They see him as some kind of a cool visionary military genius that was destined to conquer it all, too bad he wasn't even able to conquer Japan, let alone the world, before he was killed off.

Users who are viewing this thread