Oddman 11 - Vol. 2 Ch. 50 - That's a Cute Ribbon <3

I assumed Setsu was the 11th Oddman but last chapter seemed to imply that wasn't so, unless there was some kind of translation mixup?

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload, and well hmmm.... I thoroughly enjoyed this series from start to finish even her settling things with her original crush... but the last chapter brought up the final Odd Man Senri and while hyping her up blatantly said to Setsu while implying to the readers that Senri is someone we should no and recognize, then it abruptly transitions to the final chapter. Then ending used is fine but this feels more like a chapter was skipped then a series ending with lingering mysteries still around. I wonder if like the suicide bullet shoujo ai series he did there will be an epilogue chapter released that will deal with "Senri" or an inclusion of chapter 49.5 which will handle the meeting/handholding/duel between Setsu and Senri.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, i know it's Downman but that doesn't really make any sense. They talked about Senri in last chapter and here we have an unrelated chapter about Valentines ?? Who is Senri ? There a picture with all Oddmans in an earlier chapter so we know that Senri was not Setsu. Moreso that it was said that Itsumi (brother) has dated every oddmans beside his sister but we know that Setsu don't date him, it's even the whole premise of the manga. It kinda feel like an axe but wouldn't it have been said before ? Did end chapters are generally announced before end ? I know it's write "End" and i know whta it mean but that doesn't make any sense at all.

Dex-chan lover
Well if this is actually the end, it's suitably Dowman-esque I suppose. A bit sudden considering several plotlines were never quite tied up, but I guess Dowman just wanted to finish it off.

As I understood it Setsu was the 11th oddman but just because she's replacing itamis sister. I hope there's a epilogue chapter. I really like this story and this is kind of a satisfying ending but kind of not. I thought her whole love story with chouko would have a different ending but it seems along the way she really fell in love with her although I honestly rather see the armor girl come back in someway.

Fed-Kun's army
Ehh. in true downman fashion, although the ending still leaves a lot of questions, it makes you satified but not quite because you wanted more closure

Double-page supporter
So I guess either we will never know who Senri is or Dowmen is telling us to figure it out from reading past chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@FirstDayRegister Oh hey, that means this started around the same time as Jojolion, or at least shortly after. And that one hasn't finished either!

Aggregator gang
so the end (at least for now) is she more or less got a yuri harem and punched her original love in the face with all her heart...I knew I was in for a wild ride from the start, but I'll admit I did NOT see this coming...and I did enjoy it (probably not as much as he enjoyed getting punched though), here's hoping if there's more it's of at least as good as this was

Dex-chan lover
yeah mangaupdates and MAL both say ongoing so not sure why the END tag got slapped on this chapter unless I'm missing something.

Pretty sure this was mis-tagged as "end" because of that "end" banner at bottom of last page. It's a magazine thing, they just put that in every chapters. The manga itself is ongoing

Dex-chan lover
I remain skeptical that was legitimately the end, especially factoring the notes of a few other comments lol

But I mean if it is there's worse ways to go.

Group Leader
Wow, when I put the manga as complete in MU, it said I started the series back in 2014... Holy cow, I pretty much started the series when I began reading Douman Sayman stuff, cool.

Users who are viewing this thread