Oddman 11 - Vol. 2 Ch. 50 - That's a Cute Ribbon <3

Dex-chan lover
Absurd till the end, still lovin it 😌☕

Dex-chan lover
This never made any sense but it was an enjoyable read, I honestly would read anything and everything dowman makes so it makes me a bit sad that it ended.
Kudos to the team for letting us finish this wild ride.

Scott Pilgrim, but Setsu fucks the exes instead of Ramona?

Sasuga Dowman Sayman.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, definitely far from my favorite Dowman. It was going strong up to the last three chapters, where it kinda just faffed about and meandered (and I'm not talking about the Oddman #6 fakeout. That was par for the course). Given the author's usual ability at condensing a story in a very short page count, it felt very jarring and disappointing to see this get wasted like that.

That being said, I've been following this for the past eight years now, and overall I still liked its cast of Oddmen all things considered. Chouko a best. Thanks for taking the time to conclude this /u/.

Overall it was a strange and fun series right from the start, but I really enjoyed it

@ Zeroisloco That doesn't work. At the beginning they say there are 11 Oddmen, and that Brother Itami has 9 exes made up of the Oddmen not related to him. Setsu is number 12.

Dex-chan lover
This made any sense from the beginning, i just read it because it had the feeling of enjoyable chaos that i rarely see and i am not disappointed.

This was a fun read.

Kirara best girl.

Users who are viewing this thread