Oddman 11 - Vol. 2 Ch. 50 - That's a Cute Ribbon <3

Dex-chan lover
@GoggledAnon But we lack an Oddman no ? They were speaking of it in the end of last chapter, i think end just mean end of Vol.2. I know Downman has always strange endings but at least, everything is explain. Here we still lack one Oddman, unless i didn't catch what the girls means at the end of last chapter.

Double-page supporter
It says END and to look forward to their next work. Seems pretty endish to me.

ummm guys it just the end of vol 1 it says next to the end that vol 2 will be coming out

Power Uploader
Just so we're clear guys, volume 2 here means the TANKOBON version containing the last 25 chapters (the first volume containing the first 25 chapters being the cover you see on the title page).
tl;dr It's over. You may begin to cry and insist that other people besides yourself are crying.

@GoggledAnon Oh sh*t boy, it's actually worse than that, I did not miss the "END" bit, I saw the next part as "look forward to volume III " guess the joke is on me XD

Fed-Kun's army
I mean if this is the end, then I'm fine with it. I'm just mainly confused by some of the wording and context used here. It's the kind of series that doesn't really have a proper "end", it just comes to an end. Plus this is very in style with Dowman, he usually leaves various mysteries and the like open.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Not a crazy ending, but a fitting one. It's also good it was happy.

So last chapter ended on talking about a new oddman and that she wouldn't be able handle her but then the series ends?.. Did I miss something.

Dex-chan lover
Quite a journey to go from Scott Pilgrim to "Date all the exes yourself in a yuri harem". Dowman continues to impress.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I was entertained. Thank you so much for seeing this wild translationride through!

Users who are viewing this thread