Oddman 11

Bes

From ch.3 onward, the last 2 pages of every chapter are broken

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/dowman-sayman-oddman-11/

Maximum "what the fuck" Dowman. Take it or leave it. Pretty damn zany and goes in some wild directions. HILARIOUS, too. I quite like it, though I thought that I wouldn't.

Group Leader
This manga is very amusing although I think I'd like it more if the guy didn't exist and they just came up with another reason she needs to fight the oddman. He's entirely without appeal and I don't know why she even wants to date him.

Dex-chan lover
*reads description* So the premise is basically a twist on Scott Pilgrim with monster girls? Can't say that's too tempting, since even though my friends gushed about it, I was rather underwhelmed by said title. I still might give this a chance anyways, but I think I'll keep my expectations low.

just have one thing to say: this manga lives up to its name.
It's odd, man.

just kill me

Contributor
@ZaxaPac It seems you're unfamiliar with Dowman Sayman's work. While its premise is loosely a parody of Scott Pilgrim (and this is even pointed out in chapter 1), you shouldn't let a premise description mislead you with him. His work is just plain weird.

Sexual humor, strange references, and harem antics, that's the simplest way I can put it.

If you've read Douman Seiman before, this is just like his other novels lol always 10/10. If you haven't then get ready for some of that old fashioned "WTF Japan?" moments because Douman Seiman is the king of weird, the kind of wtf reaction you get when you see a japanese game show where a guy has crawfish snapping on his nipples while trying to shove eggs down his pants.

I don't think it's quite up there with the Voynich Hotel, but so far it's pretty good.

The more I read, the more I think Setsu is the oddest one of them all.

Dex-chan lover
Friendly remember she start the fight for dating Itami (the brother) because some girls said she can date him if she defeat all his exs but Sestu doesn't even want to date him in the first place. She just do it because they told that and Itami is not even here most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread