Odoriba ni Skirt ga naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Quartet

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

damn shion, using the fear of weighing down her crush on michiru to keep her from revealing her true feelings.
probably going to come back to bite her and kiki in the ass too because michiru is already getting nervous with kiki and now she is probably going to be even more conscious of her feelings while trying to not get in kikis way.

also thats a good question from the credits page, has shion been keeping a list of rivals?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Shion... You certainly are the worst. Like way way high on the scale of worstness. I hope that this comes to bite you later on.

Dex-chan lover
doughnuut metaphoooorrr
I instinctively shouted while reading page 9: "SHE'S THE DONUT!!!" lol

Also, as expected, the comments are way too nasty towards a character who already realized her mistake and who's likely gonna try to make up for it soon.

Plus, Shion was just saying that cause she felt that herself, she was basically angry at herself. She distanced herself from Kiki, instead of telling her she loves her, cause she didn't want to risk "ruining Kiki's dream".

How can you be this mad at a girl who's clearly genuinely in love? And it's not like she's a real threat to the main ship, cause Kiki basically already rejected her...

Banned
I would punch that whore to half-death and then start to viciously torment her until not only her bones are fully broken, but also her mind. I will not stop until she shits and pisses herself and begs with her teethless mouth for the sweet release of death.

Dex-chan lover

Also, as expected, the comments are way too nasty towards a character who already realized her mistake and who's likely gonna try to make up for it soon.

Plus, Shion was just saying that cause she felt that herself, she was basically angry at herself. She distanced herself from Kiki, instead of telling her she loves her, cause she didn't want to risk "ruining Kiki's dream".

How can you be this mad at a girl who's clearly genuinely in love? And it's not like she's a real threat to the main ship, cause Kiki basically already rejected her...
Exactly, the amount of vitriol in these comments makes you think Shion killed their dog or something lmao. And it's not like she's entirely wrong either. It might not be exactly the same as in dance, but there's so many stories of actors ruining their relationships and their friendships with their fellow actors bc they couldn't separate their real feelings from their work

Dex-chan lover

She already hurt her once, without a proper explanation she abandoned her and found a new partner immediately hurting her even more, leaving her completely alone but you say that was to protect her dream? and let me remind you, she still hasn't explained why she did it or apologized... That "love" is twisted and doesn't care if the person she supposedly loves gets hurt too, if Michiru hadn't show up, Kiki might've abandoned dancing all together so I don't know what kind of protection is that.

And now... She gets in their way again, out of pure and ugly jealousy for not being able to have both Kiki and her own dancing partner too, she tries to hide it with good intentions but she knows very well what she did, she regrets it immediately... Will she apologize or explain herself ? that reminds to be seen.
And of course there's hate and then there's that sick person up there trying to be edgy so I'll block them... yikes

Dex-chan lover

Agreed. She’s definitely done something bad, but she clearly regrets it immediately. Also, I feel like people aren’t considering that she’s a hormonal teenager in love. They’re not exactly known for making the best decisions.

Fed-Kun's army
doughnuut metaphoooorrr
Shion: "Hey, can I have the girl I love back?"

Michiru: "Sorry, I already made her mine."

How painful would that be for her? You just know that conversation was from her perspective at that exact moment. It's no wonder she jumped the gun and seeded doubt into her competition. I sympathize but damn.

Dex-chan lover
shion, just keep your mouth shut. you didnt even try to convey your feelings, stop tryin to shut her down before she even tries

Users who are viewing this thread