Odoriba ni Skirt ga naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Girls at the Dancehall

Group Leader
Reupload because the merge broke the uploads. Sadly the comments got deleted too. But we heard you and are happy about your feedback :)

Dex-chan lover
Oof, I can relate to this. Why did I discover this when there was only one chapter? 😭

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Woooooow this looks so good!

And the art on these two panels especially is beautiful:
GtCyOJC.jpg

Thank you for translating!!

Aggregator gang
Haha, had to laugh at how the boy thing was handled in like two panels. "Yeah, somehow boys exists in this universe, but you wont see anything but girls from now on" :D

When I was around that age, I also had 2 dance courses (standard dances) and sometimes there was a girl surplus too. But not as much as in this manga. ;P

Anyways: my guess. Shion (the ex) either was really annoyed by her, or what I rather think after chapter 0.5. She fell in love with Kiki and couldnt handle being near her all the time. Maybe also that she couldnt convince her being herself, in this case accepting the follower role.

Lets see if there will be a triangle.

Perhaps I have to actually know something about dancing, but I don't really understand the needless drama of follower vs leader.

Our 8yo is 5’ tall and can lift me, briefly. We have to tell her to not lift her stepmom so she doesn’t hurt her growing bones.

I hate that distance learning means she hasn’t really made new friends, but at least she won’t be teased for looking 12.

That bit hits home.

All that said, the follower/lead is such an obvious top/bottom reference it’s hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread