Not gonna lie
I kinda liked it
8/10
If it goes even more better later then 9/10
If the artstlye got a bit more better 10/10

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
After reading Nickelodeon and the Voynich Hotel, i am unaffected by the absurdness for the most part , seems interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, what "college level maths" disproves the zero multiplication thing? I've taken plenty of calc and haven't ever heard of this.

@mommunism if he think infinity as a number instead of concept, then he is correct the fact that infinity times zero is indeed indeterminate form. However, I like to think infinity as a concept rather than number.

Fed-Kun's army
@jecko It definitely is a concept. The only reason that the result is undefined in that case is because it isn't a number, which makes the expression meaningless since you can't multiply non-numbers. We say that infinity multiplied by other numbers would still be infinity, but it would be a different infinity if infinity was actually a number (and that also proves it isn't one).

i don't understand about zero things, even a imaginary number multiplied by zero are zero (the phase where it as imaginary and real number at same time / they intersect at same point).

would you kind enough to explain?

Dex-chan lover
What a unlikable heroine, should have just let her stab herself so this would have been a oneshot

It's not necessarily my cup of tea, but it sure was hilarious.

Thanks for the chapter, and keep'em coming.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda crude on the process, but entertaining nonetheless. Btw couldn't find "jikan teido mono."

Users who are viewing this thread