Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
This chapter was so sweet, I kinda wished she didn't bring up business this time.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's back!
Oh, it's not back!
Thanks for your work so far. I've read Duwang and such, so decently polished mtls don't bother me, as long as you are open about it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work.
Also regarding your note midway, consort is inappropriate.
It would be Fiance for the announcement, and later after marriage she would be the Crown Princess and eventually the Queen.
Princesse/Queen consort is for those who are simply married to ruling royalty, but are kept at arms length from actual power. Whereas an actual Crown Princess or Queen is the equal to the king in decisionary power. (well equal... to the limit that patriarchy allows...)
And we know Yulia is the one who's gonna manage the country. :D

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work.
Also regarding your note midway, consort is inappropriate.
It would be Fiance for the announcement, and later after marriage she would be the Crown Princess and eventually the Queen.
Princesse/Queen consort is for those who are simply married to ruling royalty, but are kept at arms length from actual power. Whereas an actual Crown Princess or Queen is the equal to the king in decisionary power. (well equal... to the limit that patriarchy allows...)
And we know Yulia is the one who's gonna manage the country. :D
Consort is not improper once they are married. Even if he does give equal power to her, the crown rests on his head and it's his power he's ceding to her. Prince Albert's official position with respect to Queen Victoria was "Prince Consort", but he did wield a degree of power, and is credited with being somewhat responsible for coaxing Victoria into transitioning Britain into a more democracy-based Constitutional Monarchy. (It had been a sort of one foot in each world situation during the Georgian Era). Except for those who were monarchs in their own right (Queen Mary of William and Mary fame, Queen Isabella of Spain who was monarch of half the kingdom), queens are generally 'consorts' regardless of the real power they wield, simply because the state rests on the shoulders of the official monarch.

Dex-chan lover
Hey TL, first of all, thanks, and second, I think 'wounded' was exactly the right word there.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL

I love the fact that the Heroine also got a good ending, basically 😄

Dex-chan lover
Chomp.

A chapter consisting almost entirely of them flirting. It's a nice change of pace from all romcoms where they never even get to that stage, because once they do, they end.

On the page 16 note, from my understanding he's basically just saying that he doesn't care about how much the country values him, as long as she values him.

And for MTL it's not bad. Probably, since I don't know what it's translated from. But sense it makes.

Users who are viewing this thread