Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Ummm someone explain as to how the fuck that wetnurse is damn near 65 with a body of a 35 year old?

I was waiting for this adaptation...
Btw, poor prince, will have a headache because of his choice(probably?).
Damn someone started first, tch.

Double-page supporter
I like that girl better than bakarina and this manga is a 2 layer story.

The wet nurse is 65 years old...

Edit in response to @eremited 's spoiler above.

So this has supernatural/fantasy elements to it. Alright I'll bite.

Thank you for that.

Aggregator gang
The reason why she looks so young according to the wn is that...
She possesses some kind of a spirit bloodline that also has a foresight ability. The novel she's writing and MC is selling becomes a book of prophecy.

This feels like Koushaku Reijo no Tashinami's setting in the beginning then you realize it's kinda like Bakarina lol

Supporter
Tch! x2 🤣

Funny, Is this book really a futur telling object (Or the (old o_O ) nurse from the futur?)?

Aggregator gang
So in other words, Julie is following romantic advice and the plot from a book written by the soon to be ex fiance of her target and is probably going to try to set her up as a villain all according to the plot.

And Ramor is breaking an engagement with a woman whose family is basically subsidizing his family and keeping them afloat.

Lmao. Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

Contributor
Quite similar to that otome isekai (?) which popped up several days ago

Followed

Contributor
Hmm, we see a lot of story like this now.

Well, i don't mind it, i like them better than your standard Isekai story.

Dex-chan lover
@Anitvenomz - Magic. *magic_finger_waggle.gif* I like that this is something that's used as a plot start for some of the isekai out here, but now we're seeing it played straight, as in, this girl had no attachments, knows how court drama works, and is trying to strategize the best way to extract herself from the situation (rather than depend on cheats from a game). I like!

Group Leader
The wet nurse is 65 but looks 40 years younger with not a single wrinkle. She's right up my alley in my stroke-zone.

Fed-Kun's army
Eh, too bad translator didn't translate the family name like how it was done in the WN. It was hilarious

Hopefully its not too early to say it but, I like this prince a lot more than the sad, edgy, angsty princes we’ve been getting in these lately. At least in my experience. Though I don’t dislike those, this might be a little more refreshing. I can’t see any of them going, “be my friend.”

Users who are viewing this thread