Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
I'm looking forward to the possibility where she finds out some way the Prince can provide her with some financial boost if she marries him. She'll be all over him like white on rice and will pitch the idea to Matilda to make the Villainess get together with the Prince in the "Prophetic Writing." :3

Dex-chan lover
LOL I love that twist on the "She's just trying to be brave and not be mean to others" thing. Our MC be like unless you're saying she's a liar, then you must believe her.

Also the Prince was hilarious, "Thank God you two aren't my enemies."

Meiger is really amusing to me and has to be one of my favorite characters in this series. I think masochist characters have to be one of my favorites just because they amuse me so much with their antics.

Dex-chan lover
@Lightbrand: The commoners invited to Yulia's shop are warning her what Julie Banashe might end up doing, which Yulia already expects. In the background Julie is making a false accusation, which Meiger can be heard denying.

Fed-Kun's army
And now we see the prince considering adding the protagonist to his faction. Lovely.

Fed-Kun's army
WHY IS MEIGER LIKE THIS KSGXHSJDJSKSK I LOVE HIM

oh and Ramor is always barking like dude you're the one acting like a villain all this time

Users who are viewing this thread