Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@De_LaBaiGa
Okay, but are any of those women not MILFs ?
Do any of those games take place in school settings or around that age?

Wait what, at first i thought that it simply was a girl mimicking everything from the book, but in chapter 2 it made it look more like it being a genuine prophecy, but now it straight up says that it is indeed a naive girl thinking shes the protagonist?

Contributor
Ah yeah, she is smart, get Rekt asshole prince.

Also, i love Matilda son already.

Group Leader
What the fuck is this.
It just craps all over the rest of those Isekai Otome Shoujo manga...
It actually does clichés right.

This is awesome!

Dex-chan lover
It's so embarrassing that I share a name with the cleaner but I'm not him/her and have absolutely zero artistic skill and neither have I contributed anything to scalantion community.

@Robbini as someone who has consumed copious amounts of otome games, I can say that the villainess trope comes more from these otome isekai rather than otome games.

They’re not really seen in otome games ( at least not the ones I’ve played) and instead it’s usually a love target different from the one you’re aiming for that ends up being the rival for the MCs affection. Or some super minor character that’s only in one scene and they don’t even bother giving them a face or name. Generally these bullying characters are left to the mob if they show up at all. At least I don’t remember any of the games I’ve played having any.

On the other hand shoujo manga loves these villainesses depending on the story you’re reading. There’s nothing like an irksome mean rival to get the drama train going.

Fed-Kun's army
i do really hope she ends up with meiger/michael or what, it really dull if it's always the prince in the end ( ´Д`)

Dex-chan lover
@Thranyx: they are likely targets because they are the nobles the author knows the most about. she was the prince's wet nurse and helped raise him, while the others are all connected to her or the prince in some way.

@sjmcc13 no, I know about that, I even read the novel, but something feels off about the real them, you know and that heroine doesn't understand that they aren't some love targets from a book that she read. And I think that that's the problem. The book was made by changing some traits so that they seem more likable(or hateable in MC's case) and "conquerable"(probably in the siscon and the M's case).
In other words, I have already answered myself.

Users who are viewing this thread