Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Dont worry because yulia is.......

On other matter..
Man, the stupid couple is so annoying.

Double-page supporter
@Kagamimocchi I thought so but based on the comments it seems she genuinely slipped and Yulia grabbed her and reversed their positions so that she fell instead. So, short answer no.

Group Leader
Yeah, I really doubt that Banache actually pulled Yulia down with malicious intent, if you were falling down the stairs you'd tug at anything that might be able to pull you back up.

Double-page supporter
I think it's pretty clear that Julie is that stupid and actually fell on her own. Yulia then tried to grab her and pulled her up, but somehow reversed the position.

Double-page supporter
@ichypa if the person falling was able to get at least a foot down on a step, it wouldn't be impossible to pull the other person and reverse positions. i think the page is slightly misleading bc the art doesn't make it clear that it was/should be a linear pull, it looks sorta like they swapped places instead. also.... the artist drew them at least a foot off the steps, which is inaccurate/improbable/misleading 😅

Dex-chan lover
@ichypa realistically, Banache should have landed at the top of the stairs, and bruised her tush probably, not gone flying all the way across the landing. Yulia being launched down the stairs by yanking on Banache while also flying down the stairs, yeah, that's closer to accurate.

@JWChibi seriously, who fucking wears that much GIANT bling on their dominant hand. it seems exhausting. The only reason I can think of is so the wedding band doesn't get lost in the forest of shinies, but even that's on the WRONG FINGER. (unless there are cultures that consider the pinkie to be matrimonially significant) The man is a hot, flashy, mess.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi : I have to wonder about his parenting ability if he is not aware that his son is courting anew girl, and keeps insulting his fiance.

@Kagamimocchi : she is saving herself, and not thinking about others, she is a bit to self centered after all.

Banache actually accidentally fell off. It wasn't intentional. The novel said banache wasn't supposed to fall from the top of the stairs(probably supposed to be the middle) and when Yulia realized that, she yanked banache but fell forward because of the downward pull.

Users who are viewing this thread