Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@Mai_loves_icecream If that is the case, the artist failed at conveying that fact. If he would have changed the dumb face to a surprised face, would have been more noticable.

@fugogugo Yeah, you know, when you yank something below you to your back, you go forward. Like a person sitting on the floor, if you yank hard, they come up and you faceplant if you haven't stabilized yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
oof wait this is gonna fuck with her plans cause if the prince rescues her then it will def look like shes the one cheating uggggghhhhh

wrong move from female mc she shouldnt save her, at least make it looks like tried to save her

I'm so glad I like both of the main characters here. Normally I hate the ML and love the FL but here I'd actually like to see them end up together. Nice progression of the story, I'd love to see more of Yulia's business!

Dex-chan lover
@darasu I believe this is chapter 20 from the WN, you can check the chapter from here https://www.novelupdates.com/series/mochiron-isharyoseikyu-itashimasu//

Oh I see...

This chapter means for yulie to swap role with banache.
I mean, the villain calls mc in the prophecy.
Now, banache calls yulie to talk, so banache is the villain, and yulie being called is the mc

And then the mc (yulie) falls of the stair
And she will be caught by her (future) fiance (the prince)

Now we are going full throttle on main route of the propechy XD

like cmon artist draw it properly make them 2 stand closer. heroine right hand pull her right hand, left hand pull her right shoulder, then yulia fall while banache is thrown to side

with that stance its either both drop down or heroine manage to hold her,im nitpicking but that is impossible.

https://imgur.com/a/umH5G2l

Brain:what idiot would deliberately fall down a stair of stairs.
Body: hold my beer!

Also oh shit not her store

Aggregator gang
the plot is so damn see through I can hardly enjoy this series.
the heroine gonna self destruct with fake testimony isn't she...

Dex-chan lover
I really don't hate the heroine girl, and Ramor is too much of a moron to be able hate either. So I actually kinda don't wish they'd end up in a horrible situation. They're like children at most, so their punishment shouldn't be that harsh either. (And I hope they still continue to love each other even after that. A goofball couple is always fun to watch.)

Users who are viewing this thread