Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
Oof, more prospects to choose meiger instead of the prince.

Meiger is too loyal and too much of a masochist for a sensible romantic relationship. I'm all in with the prince.

I can read cursives A with no problem but that font picked is really really tiny and hard to see. I had to zoom in and squint. Really can’t blame the others for not getting it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but I find it difficult to read Yulia's letter even though the font is very beautiful! Meiger should have been with Yulia instead damn

Group Leader
Did her hand slip to his....? Also that cursive. Imma just skip over that and imagine how she would write it

Basically she talks about the Prime Minister’s request that he leaves the store to guard the prince. However, she refused at first because that would mess with profits. Instead the prime minister agree to I guess reimburse lost profit from his son’s absence from shop. She also tells him to advertise the shop while enrolled at the academy.

Damn now I ship Yulia with Meager 😂😂 these two complete each other perfectly in my opinion 🙊
He really devoted himself to Yulia, and he is a fun companion too
Ahhh 😭

Dex-chan lover
@Sollertia_

For anyone who had issues with the letter font, this is the letter:

To Meiger,
The Prime Minister has requested that you somehow take on the duty of a guard for His Highness.
Because it will affect the sales of the store, I refused at first. But, the Prime Minister said he will pay for any resulting loss.
So that's why I considered it.
There is a possibility that if you enroll in the academy and take economic classes as well as promote the store, it might result in increased profit.
Therefore I accepted the Prime Minister's request.
If you have any objections to the content, please let me know and I will reconsider.
Yulia

Dex-chan lover
I had no problem reading the letter. My handwriting is more cursive than this.

Aggregator gang
If Meiger doesn't get his happy ending, I will flip this world, sue the heavens, crash every planet to the sun, play Crazy Frog in every country's capital-

mc is like...say no to violence. say yes to palimony. money money money~~

lol i forgot meiger was the prime minister's son. the way he just lifted up the prince outta julie's way was hilarious. I cant wait for the next chapter!

might want changing the font for yulia's letter though, i had a hard time reading it huhu

@Mangareader Thank you for transcribing the letter!
Please tell the Marquis that he should be ashamed of himself for failing to raise his son properly. Or is it that the Marquis himself behaves in the same manner and doesn't see anything wrong with his son? I can't tell which would be worse. 😓

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread