Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
The prince need to step up his game because the chemistry between Meiger and Yulia is so good that its my ship now thanks to this chapter...

Aggregator gang
this reminds me of " Reiko's style! though she's accused of being a villainess she's just penniless!" or something like that, you can just search "penniless" on MD to find it

And I don't ship Meiger with Yulia because it just doesn't feel right, well mostly because of Yulia's reactions towards him BUT I feel like Meiger's not gonna be single especially since the prophetic writer is his mother, but the other person isn't Yulia in the slightest. Just a feeling

Meiger is such a cutieeee though... (aside from the masochist part lol)

Fed-Kun's army
when Meiger sees Yulia, comes running to her with his arms wide open, and then just picks her up... ngl it's so cute 😭

masochist papa is prime minister..??? ok sir i see you
also meiger aackkkk my heart <333

Fed-Kun's army
Ah I missed Meiger so much! Aside from his great wish to be stepped on, he's awesome 😆

...Fuck, the second lead syndrome is setting in. Dammit, I want Meiger to win, but I know he probably won't. Aggghhh

Dex-chan lover
I love that Julie's pretty much just a moron brute forcing flags. This is some basic AI level of intelligence :smug:

Users who are viewing this thread