Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

What a cliffhanger. Already addicted to the series. Super excited to see the next chapter. Scanlators onegaishimasu!!!

This series is getting a shit load of comments, people are really getting blue balled each time huh :D

Fed-Kun's army
OH HERE WE GO!!! AN IDIOT!!! HE'S AN IDIOT GOING FULL SPEED TOWARDS HIS DESTRUCTION!!!

thank you so much for the update, i can't believe i missed it earlier! thank goodness i checked the new "villainess" tag hehe

Ttooootttt!!! ttooooooott!!! All aboard!!! You there!! Dude who looks like the prince in Shrek 1!! Aboard the train of idiocity !!!!!!

Thanks for the tag!!! Luved it soo. much

Their smile!!! Ooooooh

The queen is so pretty. Well her smile is devious but she doesn't mean harm. She just wants to make yulia her daughter in law lol the king and queen seems pleased with her. The ship is smooth sailing so far except for the fact that yulia is so damn DENSE.

Also that guy totally fell right into Yulia's trap lmaooooo idiot Yulia is gonna have so much fun extorting your ass

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wanna see that guy sent into a dungeon somewhere and beaten to death without Yulia knowing.
One does not simply grab a girl/woman without a good reason just because you're a simp.
Also I hope the wannabe heroine realizes how much of an idiot she is

Looking forward to the next chapter! Legal Extortion

The siblings' smile, be like... "all according to keikaku"

translators-note-keikaku-means-plan-justaccording-to-keikaku-same-energy-39232794.png

Dex-chan lover
You want to annul your relationship... with you being a higher rank in status than her, in front of the king and queen and many nobles, without consulting your father... and you are doing it in such a way that you would lose all status... no, you would lose all your land and properties depending on the place and how it's handled for making a fool of yourself in the ROYAL CASTLE.... yeah he deserves every amount of punishment that befalls his family. Btw this right here, is why I don't marry. As on too many occasions, it ends like this, someone is becoming ruined whilst another becomes rich

LMAOO Ramor didn't even hesitate when he said he's the prince's close friend, how shameless.

Users who are viewing this thread