Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@Cynic he also saw the books. Chances are he'll break it off cause that he recognizes himself and trash girl and thinks thats whats supposed to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, get rid of that trash.
Though I suspect it won't be that easy, what with that suspicious person that approached Yulia...

Ah, look at those evil smiles. Finally that annulment (and the moola) is here, after 14 chapters of waiting.

ALL. ACCORDING. TO FUCKING. PLAN!

That being said... are the neurons in this idiot's brain even linked up properly...?

.....THOSE FUCKERS! I was getting into it and stopped on the page before the last page came back and got super cliffhangered because I didn't see how many pages we left. >.< Can't wait for the next one, I'm expecting Meiger to come walking in about now with a cart full of paper and evidence showing him cheating on her.

Fed-Kun's army
JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg

CHECKMATE BITCH
OOOOOO they want her as queen?? 😏

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
For once, this dude's idiocy and complete lack of social awareness is super duper convenient to all parties involved. They were just vetting her as a future queen and she's tentatively passed, so the main issue was her engagement anyway.

Yulia being a brocon it's a funny situation but I ship her with Meiger though

Awww what a sweet scene. I’m so glad they’ve all become so close.

Woah that Julie girl has been getting scarier and scarier with each chapter. The face she made when she didn’t fall and when she read the new book gave me chills. Hopefully the others don’t underestimate her. I feel like she’ll pull a knife and start stabbing. 😱

I’m curious why Julie is now so insistent on changing now. Is it because she doesn’t actually want Ramor? Was he just a stepping stone for her to get the prince? 🤔 He is incredibly stupid so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

Ooo Yulia looks so pretty all dressed up! And I love how the she and the Queen interact. It’s very funny. Hopefully they’ll have plenty of conversations in the future.

Ooooo that cliffhanger!!! So excited for what’s coming! All this build up! Finally Palimony!!!

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Supporter
FUCKIN LOL!

Forget cutting his strings, he made damn sure to tie them around his and her neck, perfect, marvelous, amazing.

professional-chef-man-showing-sign-delicious_23-2147863835.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread