Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Ah those GRINS 😏😏😏😏

Shits finally about to go down in the next chapter IT’S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING BUT WE FINALLY HERE

Fed-Kun's army
It's so annoying that manga is mostly replicas of whatever this is, it clearly would make a ton of money as it caters to 12 year old girls that found out manga exists, but this stuff is getting adapted/translated over much better things. Also why cater to an audience that you can only milk with ads??

Shit about palimony, despite the fact she's literally leeching off of his parents shit(making them just as bad as eachother) and then a maniacal smile? Really shows the things girls wish for drive people away from relationships in general.

AH YES RIP HIM TO SHREDS MAKE HIS ENTIRE FAMILY FALL INTO RUINS WAHAHAHAHAHA
Read this to myself after accidentally posting. Came off a little too strong but frick him
I'm stuck between the prince and meiger :smug::smug:

I dont know why but i always enjoy this kind of scene in mangas....what is wrong with me...

Please please please quickly update the next chapter because I can't wait for the best scene in this story!!!

Khaaaaaa this is the best. Thank you for chap 14

scanlator is evil for leaving it at that clif right because the glorious destruction of braindead slag and greedy, spoiled slagette

Users who are viewing this thread