Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Am I the only one wishing the MC not to be with anyone else? I don't really ship her with the prince. It's fuckin' boring and they have zero chemistry. I also don't like the fact he touches her waist especially in her fragile state, isn't that an impropriety itself? Why not her shoulder or just her arm? They have no romantic developments which is all the more reason why I'm pissed at his outrageous behaviour.

Gosh, I don't really like him as the male lead. Why do most male leads like this?? Why can't they be like Roxant, not forcing themselves upon the female leads with unnecessary touching?

Love the story, but hate those types of male leads like that. Anyone that like this type of romance is just like the dumb heroine like Julia.

Dex-chan lover
Those grins exude the energy of all according to keikaku, you've activated my trap card and pushing up glasses while saying "it's simple" all in one.

I'm fine with MC not ending up with anyone, mainly because she's too much of a brocon to fall in love lol

You've activated my trap card! I love that the Queen ships Yulia and the Crown Prince too. She would make a great Queen even if they didn't have chemistry. And what could possibly be worth more money than ownership of an entire kingdom?

Fed-Kun's army
But ngl tho I kinda feel bad for Julie. Yeah she's annoying but she's just simply a dumb kid.

Users who are viewing this thread