Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Supporter
Lmao the chapter is epic but I can't get over the 1st page (technically 2nd page if you count the credit page) that it says "Chapter 17" instead of 15

tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
This is why you should Educate your Children properly..
This Chapter (or Manga) is embodiment of Stupid Noble Son bring ruin to his Family

Dex-chan lover
If this is a fighting game, this is certainly a death chain combo after finding an opening in opponent clumsy button mash.

If I was one of the noble there I would watch this performance withthose free food huehuehue

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhwwww... Satisfying.

Now I can't remember the motive, why that thieving cat, that liked that novel that much, doesn't want to marry that guy anymore. Is she simply a golddigger or did she read something in the novel that scared the shit out of her? (Maybe that the goldmine run dry.)

@Qelix

Something something I never loved him I actually love *insert love interest name here*

*looks hopefully at 3 other love interests in hope of adoption*

Aggregator gang
@Qelix that girl noticed the novel and her life is going on the same path. And she view it as a prophecy. In the novel she had chances with 4 guys. If it had gone normally, she would have more opportunities to flirt with others.

But the novel was rewrithin and she blindly follows it. Leading to her faking accidents. Prince fearing her approach. And the brother and storeclerk simply hating her.

That girl wanted the highest price possible the prince. She kept flirting with Ramon thinking she would get the chance to.
Bit that made the prince hide behind mc.

Users who are viewing this thread