Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
This feels like one of those "the end, but the story will keep going for a while and eventually fall into mediocrity" point

this is the perfect time to end this. or like the comment before me said, the story will eventually fall into mediocrity.

Dex-chan lover
@just_me_myself-and-I
Read the spoilers before Ai-chan's comment. They already gave you what's going to happen.

As for the disappointment... well... you think this story is exciting and Yulia is great, right? Well, if you stop here, that will remain your impression of the manga. If you read further than this... well, the quality goes downhill pretty fast. The author had to milk the story, but he didn't know what else to write, so he made the most boring and unexciting story. Not sure if it's because he had no more ideas or he received death threats like "Continue the story or die" or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of expected Matilda to say: "You think my book is about you? This is the first time we have met. How could I write about someone I don't even know?"

@Aichan If a story is popular a publisher may force an author to continue a work they thought they had given a good ending to. This happened to Fushigi Yugi & Dragonball, for example.

Dex-chan lover
hmm, so the idiot was aware that she was chasing after a pipe dream presented in a book, but still acted because he likes her? that's kind of cute in it's own case- but then again, it's been a while since I've read this series. I've forgotten the degree of his idiocy

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan some people are pretty pathetic. It does feel too short, like I don't feel like anything happened even though stuff did, but I ain't gonna complain. I liked it and now its over. Lets find something new rather than having it drag on until you hate it. I got that way with komi san can't communicate and also way of the house husband a bit. Seeing the same thing over and over again with just a different background is not progress. Filler starts to really suck when it starts making more than 1/3 of the total story/game or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@Ai-chan thanks for the advice. I've basically just speedread the entire thing today, so I might as well just drop it.

Thank you for translating

is this the end? because the story already achieve this manga title

This feels like a comfortable place to end but this is labeled as romance and since there hasn't truly been much of any I think it isn't over

have to wonder what the homewrecker is thinking, just changing her target to every guy in the room after they say no

For those asking if this is the end of the manga, the light novel is going on and is on a second arch so I'm pretty sure that they won't end the manga here.

Users who are viewing this thread