Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
the prince, right before the epilogue he basically proposes to her in the form of a business negotiation complete with an actual contract. and in the time skip she says something along the lines of marriage is a lifelong contract. the revised WN omits the timeskip and has part 3 begin with her being his fiancee.

Dex-chan lover
@jengosupa

the time skip's non-canon, the author might add it back in in the future because it feels like they're just filling in the gaps. but if u go to the syosetu page for the WN raws he's deleted the timeskip/epilogue portion already. the WN's ongoing but with really infrequent updates. At least it is for the WN, according to novelupdate the LN is completed so idk what kinda ending that had.

Dex-chan lover
@kavinh
thanks for the info

I was hopeful for a second but I guess this story won’t break the mold either. Meiger, my poor boy, I’ll have to add you to the list of forgotten 2nd MLs :’(

The breaking of engagement was handled so much better in the manga next to the novel, makes me hopeful to the rest cause being quite honest the quality of the plot went down after the main gimmick was over.

Yes so satisfied but we still have a long story to go until the end, cant wait for it 😆

Contributor
I wonder why the witch will do with the heroine.

A secret pact ?

Noooooo I did not see a small 'the end' in the bottom l, we're getting more content and its about the prince and yulia "getting together"

I think I'll drop the series now. I liked how it ended already and don't wanna ruin it for myself just because they really needed the main girl and boy get together.

@Alexio Nope, I have only read a few chapters after this but there is more about her and the prince getting together

Dex-chan lover
A good moment to end the story without it devolving into a smutty mess.

@Sayorii-chii glad I am not the only one who feels that way. I wish they wouldn't all go done the same boring road.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

But guys, after this scene, the story gets very boring. So as the reader of the web novel, Ai-chan suggest that you stop here and consider this scene to be the perfect ending.

Of course, if you want to continue reading, don't let Ai-chan stop you. It's your choice after all. Just saying in case you want to avoid disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex: Yulia's relationship with the prince would be so unrealistic because she has no feelings for him
Also Mangadex: Yulia's relationship with Meiger would be perfect (note: Despite him being a masochistic dogged nice guy whom she also has no feelings for)

Don't use your ML biases to justify this sort of rubbish, you lot...

Users who are viewing this thread