Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

Ah, Why it's always the prince that probably she will end up with.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I like Banache's expression on page 7. And that she's still reasonably aggressive. She's not malicious as the ex-fiancé, and she was quite often dragged around by him, so I don't think there's too much to forgive, assuming that she's grown enough to learn from her mistakes. Besides, that's all up to our Miss Money Pincher here. And Banache's cuter in this commoner style than in her doll-like appearance from before.

This is also one of the better reasons for being oblivious to love. Partially because she loves money too much, and partially because she's deliberately trying to ignore it for the sake of the first part. Willfully ignorant is usually more believable or acceptable than just being too dense. With exceptions, like Bakarina.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so yulia not only forgave banache for constantly harassing her and trying to turn everyone in her life against her but also gave banache a job? I feel like that development was kind of abrupt
Well...I mean, Banache incorrectly assumed she was a heroine because of a book she was reading and/but that only helped Yulia dump Ramos (for a heck of a lot of money to boot)

If anything Yulia is technically indebted to Julie - she'd be stuck with Ramos otherwise but I like that Ramos ended up being a "Good Ending" for Julie as well.

Medetashi Medetashi

anime-girl.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait so yulia not only forgave banache for constantly harassing her and trying to turn everyone in her life against her but also gave banache a job? I feel like that development was kind of abrupt
It was alluded to in the missing ch17

The fact that it's still not on mdex is weird but yeah, guess no group decided to post it here

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Why it's always the prince that probably she will end up with.
Yeah i wish for once you'd have some new type of developement where she just nopes out - screw the same same romance BS and stick with the previous storydevelopment

Users who are viewing this thread