Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

avk nuooh moreee i need more

-short while later-

here lies this salt who died from "Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony!" withdrawal

I wonder what's going to happen to the ramor and blanche?

Thank you for the chapter!

Blanche was even more of a shit than usual this chapter, trying to cast aside the one guy dumb enough to follow her. Yulia and the Crown Prince are clearly in love, but neither wants to admit it yet. A pity. Hope that they do before this manga wraps up.

julie rejecting ramon bc the social standing is too different and then proceed eyeing the prince. rip logic.

I pity Julie for being too attached to the book and believing that her real life was the same as the story, but her actions aren't excusable at all. I do ship her with Ramon even if he is an idiot but at least he actually loves her. He followed after her even when she said that the other guys are her fated person. Ramon is still a piece of crap tho -.- bastard grabbed our beloved Yulia's collar and fuckin blamed Yulia for everything, I can't forgive him.
I heavily love Yulia with the prince, even if she hasn't realized that she loves him and vice versa. But Yulia being free instead of chained with becoming the next empress, fits her better. I truly love their friendship, it's quite refreshing. I like this story, thank you for the chapter!

Good ending. Thank god the main character didn't end up with the prince. Man, that would've been the most cliche shit I've ever seen if that actually happened.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao people thinking this is the end... no there are more raws out!!! the light novel also goes on but there are def more raws out for this already!!!

ALSO I'M SATISFIED... FINALLY DONE WITH THAT ANNOYING DUO lmao i can't stand them. bye (hopefully forever but that last bit with them was ominous...)

thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Phew I know there's more but I'm glad there wasn't some weird redemption arc and the engagement got called off properly lol

Users who are viewing this thread