Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
Well she seems like a bitch, last panel was quite obvious about it.

Dex-chan lover
uploader what's your discord? wanna partner up? we'll help you with cleaning, I'll have our tl confirm the names for you too(since she's busy she can only do that much)

Dex-chan lover
Hah! Your feminine guiles have no power here!

But again I don't think she is a bad person and there is nothing so far that makes her character dislikable.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so yulia not only forgave banache for constantly harassing her and trying to turn everyone in her life against her but also gave banache a job? I feel like that development was kind of abrupt
I mean it's not like bananache just did it out of her bitchy malicious heart. She somehow thought she was an otome protag, and ramor was stupid enough to went full condemn event on his own. I would say she naturally was overwhelmed by becoming a noble's daughter and having things to easy for her. She got a reality check, and got a place to recuperate.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so yulia not only forgave banache for constantly harassing her and trying to turn everyone in her life against her but also gave banache a job? I feel like that development was kind of abrupt
This is actually pretty in line with yulia's character though, and it's not the first person who's life has been changed for the better due to her actions either.

Yulia thinks like a businessman and making enemies for life does not benefit either side.
Besides, yulia made it clear that banache was delusional, with the delusion shattered, why wouldn't yulia give her a second chance?

Dex-chan lover
This is actually pretty in line with yulia's character though, and it's not the first person who's life has been changed for the better due to her actions either.

Yulia thinks like a businessman and making enemies for life does not benefit either side.
Besides, yulia made it clear that banache was delusional, with the delusion shattered, why wouldn't yulia give her a second chance?
and that is the reason Yulia asked Banache to be Matilda's assistant
"to write a novel, what is needed the most is delusion" (or so she said)

Users who are viewing this thread