Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I'm almost certain that those people who kidnapped Yulia were sent by the older sister to try and make her "damaged goods" like they said so that she wouldn't be able to marry Rudd.
She was already damaged goods by her own kingdom's standards and Lan Hua's kingdom's standards lol, if it was her and it was found out, it would just end up as an international scandal, I feel like its more probable that some loser from a different faction sent them to go after Yulia as a form of revenge for having been put down by their family

Dex-chan lover
She was already damaged goods by her own kingdom's standards and Lan Hua's kingdom's standards lol, if it was her and it was found out, it would just end up as an international scandal, I feel like its more probable that some loser from a different faction sent them to go after Yulia as a form of revenge for having been put down by their family
no, it makes more sense that the older sister had her kidnapped to make her damaged goods so that way rudd would lose interest in yulia, cause yulia is an obvious obstacle in her pursuit of rudd

Users who are viewing this thread