Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony!

Sorry Prince, I think the king just caught my heart. 😍😍😍 “He’s not needed~”🥰🥰🥰🥰

Cliffhanger?! 😔 Let's patiently wait for another 3 months... Thanks for the update ❤️

Fed-Kun's army
I had always thought that villainess works are the best when they are in full color and written by Korean authors, but Oh boy I now really have to think again. Yes, I know there’s that Bakarina story but the female lead is a bit boorish(she’s too good to maybe, everyone, to the point it feels faked).

The MC in this manga doesn’t try to treat everyone as nice as she can, neither does she act weird(intentional or not) to get people’s heart and that makes me like her. Plus, she’s a native so she doesn’t act like a reincarnator, who usually relies on modern knowledge and customs(the way the think and act) to seduce the love targets.

Dex-chan lover
Very much worth the read. So far it seems to have very in-depth planning and plots, but as the conclusion of it hasn't been reached I'm not sure whether this is a 9/10 or 10/10. In all likelihood the schemes should be good enough to be 10/10, but I usually judge the conclusion the heaviest so idk so far. I love it so far, though!

So is the chapter getting updates every 3 months? Well that's harsh.... But not as harsh as other manga with years of wait for another chapter, but this is a very interesting manga
(edit: the raw is at chapter 17 wtf, is it just been updated recently?)

love the female lead gosh. she's smart, calm, and doesn't cross the line of being cruel. julie, on the other hand - she's a near perfect example of how someone can be stupid and evil and the same time lmao

I think this should end in two chapters, the next chapter showing the downfall of Julie and the chapter after that should show romance between yulia and Prince. This is a great read and should not be stretched any further.

Users who are viewing this thread