Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony!

I believe the raws are up to 18? I don't know why this updates once every 3 months
Still though, thank you scan team for translating this! You guys must be busy

Contributor
Hi... to see this cozy villainess story without reincarnation of any kind be picked up again is nice! Whoever is doing this, thank you!
That said, since Chapter 17 was not complete when first scanlated (it was only the first part), does anybody think they could do it as well? That would be fine!!

Dex-chan lover
it was really good. One of the cases when the author has no idea where to call it quits and end it.

Last edited:
Hoping they do full chapter releases going forward, but split works just as well if it keeps flowing!

Even though I read a not insignificant amount of manga, this is one of those that I really look forward to. Keep up the great work, translator! :)

this is a comment directly to the translator andhrei70: thank you very much for translating this series, i am very happy with the quality of the translation, and i appreciate your willingness to take suggestions, and in regards to suggestions, i have two, jingai-san no yome, and komori-san can't decline, i would love it if you could translate these two, but if you cannot, that is totally understandable, and to those of you who want to see those updated/translated please like this comment.

Is this manga not continuing to translate?, Raw has now been updated up to chapter 32.2 on the rawkuma website

Fed-Kun's army
It was good until the second half, but once the prophetic writings arc ended, it just slowly fizzled into standard Shoujo territory. The art style lost its distinctiveness, the characters became gradually flatter and more flanderized, and the comedically business minded and uncaring FL suddenly started constantly bringing up her engagement’s termination sadly as if she cared about it more than the money she received for breaking it, while simultaneously becoming the standard “oh my god, this person is treating me nicely and is also attractive, my existing character does not matter and I must fall in love” FL.

If you liked the first half, leave the series be once the “heroine” gets her dues, the series becomes practically unrecognizable aside from the characters’ general appearances afterwards, and it’s like their souls are removed and replaced with shitty cardboard cutouts after that point. Maybe I’m just malding because the FL was an aromantic idol before the second half, but seeing her forcibly thrown together with one of the first platonic friends she could open up around, especially after receiving multiple pages to express her disinterest in becoming queen, just feels like a total massacre of her character and what drew me to her. Her family was supportive of her wanting to not marry and do business like she loved instead, the prince enjoyed her company as a bluntly entertaining friend, and she never seemed interested in anything that didn’t purely benefit her like a total boss, but then she just went and threw all of that characterization away to marry someone she expressed no feelings beyond friendship towards for so long? This’ll be one of those series where I tell myself it ends at chapter 18, because if I don’t, I’ll have to remember the massacre of our aromantic boss lady FL that carried the series for so long, and was crushed under the weight of the author’s inability to handle her uniqueness in a respectful way. RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread