Official "Test" Manga

Dex-chan lover
i laugh too much from the cover XD
*click follow*...wait a mint!

Genre: sports

Theme: genderswap

nope i am out 2 tags i hate the most i sill read it if it genderswap but sports!? nope

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't remember bookmarking this one, but MangaDex says i did, so here i am.

Fuck off with this bullshit. Wtf is this it's not even manga. I can't believe my feed on this once great website has to be clogged up with this fecal matter

Dex-chan lover
This has nothing to do on mangadex, there're plenty of sites for sharing pictures. Do it elsewhere and delete this.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this doesn't count as manga so it shouldn't be on the site.
If you want to advertise the artist, you can do that on twitter or other social media, but this really has no business being on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
And the debate on 'is this are a Manga?' is here!

You can do single page chapters (web)manga....

You can do text-less manga.....

But doing both at the same time feels like its exceeding the grey area.

Though looking at most of the chapter titles (assuming they are real chapter titles from the artist)... if many of those were a speech or thought bubble on the page...... this would look much more like a 'Manga'.

Group Leader
nope, this is not a fucking manga

i did same a while ago but got purged by mod even tough it's from proper section of the official manga site (niconico)

Dex-chan lover
I also follow this artist on twitter but seriously this is not a manga and shouldn't be posted here.

Yea same as other, there's not even a bit of story or something and posted like this with the same page with different color... isn't really appropriate

Power Uploader
You people are no one to decide whether it should be here or not lol.. Let the mods decide if they want this on MangaDex or not..

Aggregator gang
I like how this is being widely criticized (as it should be) but the Lovecraft maid manga is almost universally supported. A couple lines of text on a picture should not the deciding factor on whether there is a story, and there are even pretty well-supported titles on this site with significant amounts of text and way less of a coherent story per page (there's one about some businessman meeting a girl on a bus). I know democratic rule is probably best for the site's success, but I'm pretty sure nobody actually gives a fuck about whether this is manga, they just care whether they like it.

Users who are viewing this thread