Official "Test" Manga

Supporter
This is technically a western comic so I don't think it can be uploaded, also anyone reading this.... read the comic the Amazon version of this is a dumpster fire.

Group Leader
I was feeling down that my art was shit today and after reading this I got a big confidence boost.

k̵̥̻̼̙͕͉̗̙͇̭͍̲̫̼̮͎̦ͣ́͗ͥ͟ͅi̸̤͍͈͍̥̭͕̘͖̲̙̻̾̔̈͛͒̎̓̓͌̐͊͊̐͝d͋̈́̿ͤͫͪ̋̈̾̍̃͐͑͂ͩ͞҉̳͖̝̝͉̱̰̬̖͉s̵̛͚̝͔͖̠͍͖̣̠̲͉̻̻̩̥̖̃ͧ͂̒̈́̍͌̆̈͌͛̕͢
̾̔ͯ̑̆̄ͦ̔ͫͥ͑̈́̈̀͜҉̮͕͍̼̦̖̱̲̯̬d̸̵̝̬̞͉̹̻̝̮͈̖̖̜̤̅ͧ̅̽̊͞͠ͅo̷̸̭̫̩͚̗͇̭̝̪̦̲̲̪̳̓͗̽̎͒͆ͦ̂̔ͯ̐ͮͥ̓̀̀ͩ͘ń̢̯̱̩̱͔͋ͥͯ̍̄͋ͥ̃ͣ̚͜'̢̬͓̙̫̙͈̣͖͔̫̣̙ͮ̓̄̾ͭ̿̿̓̽̆̓ͮ̈́̊͗̓̚͡t̛̻͍̙̪̖͚͉̥̝̙̮͓̘̫͒ͯ͐̈̉̀͌̊̀ͧ́ ̶͉͉̣̻͍̌ͤ̓̋ͩͥ̔̚͘͜͠dͤ̈́ͭ̌ͧͮ̅̆̑̓̿҉̯͖̯͎̞̻̀̕͞͝o̷̢̰͓̲̬̼͓̫͗̐̐͆ͭ̈́̌͗̀ͣ͞͞ ̧̩̬͉̳̦̦̘͇̰̰̻͓̮͎̲ͣ̇̏͆͌͑ͣͥ͂͂͜d̨̹̳̩̩̱̗̠̯̞̟̪͖̻̱̥̳̻͕̃͐͐ͭͬ̂̄̓͌r̢̯̩̙̣̘̤̠̝͔̫̹̊́͆͂̎̌̏ͥͤ̚͜͢u̴͆͌̒̓̈́ͨ͌̏ͧͥͭ͠҉͍͉̰͙̩͖̝̩̗̗̦̯̗͇̼̬̲̺ͅģ͇̖̱̘̯̮͉̲ͨ̏̏̉̈͋̑ͥ͗ͅs̃͑̀͑̌ͪ̈́́͜͞҉̞͓͉͈̖͖
̷̸͔̭̦̼̯͈̯ͣ͛͛ͮ͐͗ͧ͂͐ͦ͌̎ͪͫͦ̅̅̚͘p̶̢̈́̂͐̍̊҉̫͇͙̞̥̤̝̟̳̳̜̲̪l̡̢̛̟̝͙͕̜͎͔̬̟͈̫̩͉̘ͮ̐̔ͧ̆̒̓ͥ͊ͯ̔͑͟ë̢̮̝̭͇̭́̋ͣ͑ͬ̑ͨ̈́̄̔̾̂ͦ͢a̷̢͖͍͖͎̞͇̗̬̭͇̟̝ͮ̎̏͊̈́̌́ͅsͬ̈̒ͮ͑ͯ̂͂ͬ҉̴̧̫̗͕̪͚͚̯̜͕̹̮̟̦͍̤̘̣̜́ȩ̼͇̻̹̯͉̜̼̼̮͖̹̠̭ͤ͆̌ͨͬ̎͋ͦ͊ͫ͐͋͑ͤ̍̕͝

Okay!, for now I'm gonna add one shots either chronological or now, and on this one will start during the days I was apparently hospitalized around July 2019 and prior to that. the july part is a highlight of mine. and will probably add chapter sketches. just try to understand them for now

Double-page supporter
Ok it looks cool but you gotta release the finished product man. You cant just leave out all coloring and line work. It makes it very difficult to grasp.

Ṡ̶̸̝͈͔̤̫̠̥͑ͨ̐̉̚͠ṱ̵̡̛̰̹̹͚̩͎̘̥̭̥̮̖̲͔̘̭̻̄̓́̽͑̔͘͝u͈̤͇͓̠̙ͮ͗ͥ͌̊̿̐͐̓ͩ̅̑̌̒͘͢d̶̛̺̘̗̟̩̜̻̱̹̲͕̣͇̳̗͉̓́̏͗͌̾͌̾͊ͤͭ̊̓̀̚͘i̴̬͔̳͓̥̻̲̳̺̼͐̓͛ͣ̍̋ͬ̽ͫ̄͑̾͜ͅͅe̤̭̤̭͗͐͗̃̍̍̃͊ͭ̈́̒͐͞͞s̍͂ͭ̔̄͑̓ͫ̉̀̏ͣ̂̆͂̀̚͏̢̬͎͚͍̯̱̯̭͎͍̳͝ ̵ͪ̌̀҉̢̣͎͇̩̫̺̯̤̞s̸ͤ͆̈͛͆̍͌ͫ́͞͝҉͈̟̮̭̩͎̲͇͈̯͇̘͟ḥ̵̶̢̛̠̮̥͇ͧ̍̆̋ͩͣ͗͌͂͂͜o̸̡̺̯̩̼̫̥̰̰ͣ̑͋ͥͫ̄͂ͮ͋͗ͪ̀̏̈́ͥͪ͆͐̑́͘͠w̷̵̙̜̙̣̲͎̦̰͔͇̖̩̠͇͇͇̣̖̎͂͆̓̌͂͒̽ͨͥ̾̀́̚ͅ ̡̾̇͌̇̄̓̄̈́̀̐̐҉̨̖̘̟̭̖̗͙̳͖̱͈̭͔͖̗͟͟ͅͅt̸̓̿ͪͣͮ̽͑ͧ͛ͭͧ̾ͥ҉̨̙̙̱̰̠̭̙͚͇̠͍͇̝̕͠h̡͆͑̿ͥͬͯͭ͌̄̚̚͏̸̢̩̝̙͟ͅa̲͔͈̙̻͔͙͇̰̯̮̻͋̋̾ͤ̿̇͟͝͡͠͝t̛̰̪̖̥̝̻͈̲̀̋ͩ̒̓̏͗ͦ̃̿͐̌̃̒̏ͨ̋ ̴̻̭̣͔̣̳̦̲͙̣̹̘͒̄͒ͩ͒̑͐͂͋̏ͦ́ͣ͛͐̓ͨͮͬ́͢͜͜a̷̢̢͍͎̭͓̺̘̬͎̙̬̖͍̭͇̰̓ͧ̐́͆̋ͥ̊̒̕͢b̸̧̗̥̘̜͓̱͚̞̰͍͍̠̟̼̣̥͗̾ͬ̌ͩͫ͑̔ͮ̾̀̐ͤ͑̽̾͐͌͒͟ͅȏ̸̘͍̜̩̼̯̱̭̄ͮ̃̿ͤ̓ų̭̦͙̪̭̤͔̳̝̩̓ͦ̌̚̚͘ͅt̡͇̠̬̰͓͔͍̞̙̙̘̜̗͕́͗̄̽ͭ͜ ̧̛̛͎͍̳̼̱͓̟̘͉̳̣̳ͧͦͩ͋̎͌͝͝ͅ5̸̰̠̗̯̘͉̰͕̻͍̭͍ͬ̈́͊͗͆̈ͥͤ̑ͣ̍ͬͮͬ̏̀͡0̵̡̝͉̬͎̪͈̻͙̞̣̗̘͎̲̳̺̓̈́͌ͦͬ̀́͝%̷̺̘̹͕̩̬̣̝̘͔̮̞̯͍͉̟͈͗̍ͮ̑͌͛̃͐̇̌͆̽͒ ̵̴̶̺̲̗̪͉͍̰͕̖͎͇̥͓̥̯͓̐͌̋͋̒̌̐̐́͜ǒ̟̖̙̜̯̭̩ͮͤͮ̓͛ͩͬ̀͟ͅf̴͈̦̺̘͉̭͚̹̠͓̹͙̝͕̆ͩ͗ͪ̔ͣͩͪ̄̑ͫ̀ͅ ̴̶̸̯͙̰̤͓͎ͥ̑̒ͭ̀͜p̴̢͕͔͎̜̦͊̈́͐̒͋͛ͤͦ̃̄͋̐̈́̍ͤ̆ͤͨ́́͝ę̞͎̦̣̪̼̹͚̒ͩ̋ͦͬ̑̏͌ͥͨ͒̇͐ͮ̀̀ȏ̧̗͚̦̭̳̘͖̯͙̱̼̪ͨ̐͐̔͒̅̊͋̊̀́̊̓͛̀ͅpͨͮ̇ͦͦͪ̕͞҉̴͈̰̯̻̩̘̞̥̹ļ̶̍͛͑̐̋̆ͭ͐̈́͊͑ͥ̑̈̀́̚҉̜̳̱̹̣̼̘͕̬͓̻̤̟̝̫͈ͅͅͅẽ̾̿̿͒̀ͭͮͨ̒̃̍͛ͩͮ҉̸̢̢̜̯̙̪͔̰̫̻̥̘͜ ̓̂̆̉̿ͧ̈́̓̾ͩͭ̑̈́̓̽҉҉͈̪̻͔̩̥̪̱̙̤͙͚̹̰̤̯̖̺̕oͦ̆̽ͣ̄̿̑ͭ̃̏̄͏̴̞̘͇͚̲̜͓̮̖͈̻͈͉̳̕ṇ̲̠̞̓̏͋̔ͣ̔ͪ̒͌̽̀͘͝ ͆̓ͤ̕҉̵̴͎͎̦̱̥̦̫̺͉͓̬̫̥͜t̒ͨ̑ͥ̍ͭ͗ͪ͂͊̇ͮ̈ͭͥ̌̚͏͏̡̨̨͔̙̻͈͍̭̪̜̪̺̖̪̲h̷̡̨̬͎̭̟͙̤̙̖̹ͦ̂ͣͬ͟è͙͓̝͖̰̜̙͚̝͕̼̞̾̎ͫͮ͋̏ͣ̾̉ͭ̇ͪͦ́ͨͤ̂̈̕͜͢͝ ̴͕̻̫̬̪͉̞͛ͤ̒̊ͨ̽̽ͩ̑i̋ͭ̎͌͏̛̜͙̬̖̪͍̣̻̰̗̭̯̝͓̀ñ̸̪̜̞̗̙̳̫͇͕͔̭̱̠̔͊ͬ̔ͫ̚͟͡ͅt̨̛̄̌ͫ̉ͨͬͬ̃̐̄̌̓͆͊̚҉̥͚̼̣̥̖͙̻̹̻͜é̡̡̳̘̘̦͕̲̯̭̰̻̪̻ͮ́̅͑̐͐ͣ͋̆ͪͪrͧ̔͗͑̆͗͑ͭ͜͡҉͈̪͍̤̠̠͖̫͔͉̦̲͟ͅn̴̿ͪͦͦ̊̏͒̒ͩͧͬͧ̾̀͐̿͏̵̧̯̰̹͎̮̭͉̻͇̪̞̯͉͓̱̞͙͡e̅ͫ̆̂̂ͦͭ̄ͤ̾͒͞҉̷̸͕̙̬̯͍̳̰͙̹̠͓͎̳̠̳̲̗t̷̡͕̩̘̩̘͖͉̺̺̩̮̹̅̂̔̐ͧ̋ ̴͋̋̒͊̂̍ͮͬͩ͆̎͡͏̦̰̼̲̤̯͓͔̠̳̮͇̯̝̲͙̖f̰̻̙̏͒̂͛͊̐ͮ̒ͦ̋ͥͫ͒͆͆́́̚ͅa̶̷̬͙͕͖̫ͩ̈͑͐̔̃ͨ̊̒̂̽͆͛ͭ̏ͨ̀͝k̴̊̇̾̎̈́̑̀̓̊̉͛̋̈͡҉҉͚͓̹̗͈́e̶̟̟̦̲͕̳̦̗̼̊͊͋̐ͧ̓ͦ̏̇ͤͣͩͧͭ̚͞ͅͅ ̵̢͓̙̖̣͔̲͈̬̜̺̰͓͚̗̘͙̩̓̾̆͂̍́ͮ̊̾ͯ̚̕͝t̷͒͆̏͑ͤͥ̃̎͗ͭͤ͛ͩ̅̒͘͡҉̼͍͇̫ḧ̸̴̢͍͇̳̬͔̯͇͍̙́̉̎ͬͭ̄͑̑̈̐̈͆͒̒͡é͂͂͗̍ͬͦ̃̎̓ͩ͒ͯ̐̎̔ͨ̿̀̀͘͏̱͚͍̯̜͕̙̺̩́i̡͓̩̲͙̮̜̹̼͇̙͙ͩͦ͊͂̉̂ͬ͗ͥ͋̈̈́͐̏ͪͮ̀͢͠ŗ̛͚̣̪͚̥̖̯̳̺͈̭͉̫̘̮ͮ͌ͭ͊̎ͬͨ̔ͧ̊̈́̆̓ͩ̈̀̓̆̀̚͞ͅ ̷̶̢̄ͬ̓ͮ̄ͭ̒̀̃҉̩̤̻͎͔͙̪̠̭̘ì̞̰͇͇͔̖̱̟͎̩̥̠͚͍̗͚͓̹̓̌ͩ̉̓͛̀̓̏̒́͟͡ͅṋ̶̢̢̛̼̠̥̥͎̟̞̝͎̞̳͎̞̦̋ͪͫ͌̄̃̍͗̍̒ͅͅt͇̲̬̤̮̫̣͎̱̞͍͛̒̓͋ͦ͗ͯ̔͑͊͊͂ͬ̓͘͘͠͡e͎̹̖̻̔ͧ̊̒̉̅ͣ̔̅̽ͪ̾ͮ̇̓ͤ͟͠͠r̵͓̦̳̾ͤ̌̾́̈̏͗̀́̌̚͞ņ͈̮̣̰̼̤̫ͮ͋̆́͌ͦ̀̏͊͜ĕ̴̛̲̖̙̯̺͓͎̮̘̹̳̠̜̫̦̫̭͕͋́̈ͤ̿̋ͥͬ͗ͥ̋́͢͡ẗ̡̫͙͈̲̰̟̖̫̦͎́̓̏̓̾̈̿̇ͯ̋̿͌̔ͪ̍̑́͢.̵ͪ͐ͭͨ͛̅̏̾ͥ́͏̴̮͔̥͖͕̘͖̙̭̗̮̩̺̻̙̦

b̷̶̙̫̱̳̰̞̘̥̩̖͇̮͎͕̯̮̹͆̇̽ͩ̽ͬ͊̒̉ͧ̎ͣ̉ͫ̊̀̚͘t̶̴̡̢̹͙͉͉̺̦͓̟͖̣̤̬͓̬͖̯̲͐̾͐̒̔̐ͧ̌ͩ̉̓͑̑ͮ̀̆̔̊͟ͅw̴̜̙͇̺̗̙͖̻̼̺̹̲̤͓̹̣̓͋ͪ̀̏̏̇͋ͩ͒ͣ͗͐͊̑ͯͧͅͅ ̤̖̺̥̣̘̩̟̫̗̼̰̤̈́͒̎͂̀͘ơ̸̩̠̟̖̪̺̩̩̗͔͉͍̦͕̱̯͖͕ͭ̊ͤ̎̾̌̾̏ͨ̚ǹ̷̨͉̮̗͉̀ͫͪ͋̆̍̍̂ͥͣ͂̓ͦ̆̒ͯͯ͢ͅ ̴̞̳̼̯̭̩͎̬̭̘͓̣̾̀̇ͥ͆ͦͧ͢tͯ́͗͂̐͊͆̾ͧ̓̏ͧͦͫ̚͠҉͏̹̜̤̰ͅh̪̗̱̞͙͕̣̬̯̫͈̞ͩ̊̈͒͊͒̔̓̉͊̊̒́̀͡ͅę͎͓͎̤͚̦̩͚̖̬̗̃ͩ͒̓̒̓͋͒ͬ̚͘ ̛̘̳̺̠̮̟͉̼͓̦̻͍͙̮̟ͬ̔ͦ̏̎̃ͩͩ͗ͭͭ̌ͧ̚̚͘͢ͅ9̵̨̘̝͈̘͂̃̆̎͋ͯ͌ͮͤͪ̌̊̉̿̇ͣ̑̋̚9̶̢͇̞̯̹̹̐̆̎̏̋9̢̛͔͕̲̪̻ͧ̀ͮͯͣ͛̕͘͟9̸̢̰̳̯͖̫͎̰̜̬̼̅̆̄̍ͫ͊̈͂ͯ̓̈̈̾̌͢ͅ9̸̵͖͚͇̬͍̯̱̼̹ͤ͋̾ͮͦ̑̈́̊̈́̚ͅͅ9̟̝̱̥̳͓͔͉̖̜̥͚̈ͥͧ͊ͣ̈ͧͪ͆̒ͮ́̋ͥ͆̚͡͠͝͡͝9̸̲̲̺̮̜̟͈͙̭̞̹̾ͪͮͧͦ͗̓ͭ̀ͪ͌ͬͩ̉̕͝ͅ9̶̵̥̠͉͔͈͊ͪ͗ͧͩͬ̑͒ͬ͐ͨ̾̂̏̃̚9̛̱͎͕͔̠ͭ͒͑͗͊ͧ͗͗͘͢9̢̢̛̰̻̝͈ͮ̀ͨͦ̂ͬ̎́͗9̴̢̘͓͚͈̝̺͓̖̟̳̖̳͎̫̆̅̄̾͊ͅ ̶̢̼̭̝̲̹̯͎̞̥̬̲͖̑͛̑ͮ̌̆ͯ̎͟͝c̾̽̍́͏̧̳̤̲̘̟̭̯͕̫̳̬͍͙͠ͅḧ̸͉̞͕̣̣̘̖͍̙̳̥̞̗̯̘̺̙̐͗̃̽ͫ́̋̅͑̀̚͘͢͜ͅa̶̼̰̤̖ͩͧ̓ͫ̒͋̄͂̾̚͘͠͝p̡ͦͦ̉ͯ͌̓͐̾͒ͣ̀҉̵̖̦̺̠̜͉͖̜̙̞̳̬̙͞t̵̶̴̥̳̠̻̞̖̊̓ͦ̑͑̇ê̷̡̤̖̻̺̯̳̘̘̣̪͔̖͒͊̔̈ͨ͗ͨͤͪͬ̚͢͡r̩̰̪̜̜͎̜̥̅ͯ̈͛̒̕͞ ͗͆̌̾́̌̉͑̂҉̙̗̦̯̺̪̬͖̱̣͉̭̯̮͉̼͓̯͠w̵̰̼̲̟͎̱̼͍͓̘̝͇͍̲͉̹̗̙͒̊͐̓͛ͧͥ͠͠ͅḩ̵̛̩͍͖͈̝̦͖̤̠̰͎̅ͣ̏ͭ̌̾̓ͪ́̔̔̔̆͌̓̔͘i̢̭̭͔͔͚̦̥̙͔͉̬͇̱̫͆ͩͥ͐̃ͫͬ͌͒́͑ͪ͢c̨̠̤̭̩͔͕̳̲̯̤͚̪̲ͮ̔͌̋̾̓̑ͦ̾͋͛̑̊̾͋͠͝h̸̶̸̨͂͒̅ͩ̑̌́͏̞̲͉̤̻̞̗̱̘̜̟͖̼ ̌̽̓͊ͯͤ͊̓͌ͨͣͧ̋͒ͨ̚͏̢̖̰͕̖͔̼̹̣̘̬̟̹͙̭̭̫͚́m͓̻̳̖͉̟̼̯͕̫̺̱̫̻ͪͮ͑͂̏́͒ͤ̔͗̌̆͐̾̚͟͝͞áͥ͗͑̈͆͑̅̓ͦ͑ͥͧ̿҉̸̰̖͕̪͇̙̥̺͓̱͈̥̜ņ̧̓̉ͮ̑́ͥͧͣ̓͋̍̎͢҉͓͔͈̰̟̫̪͙̹͎̞͈̠g̵̨̩̘͎̟̮̗̭ͦ̽̇ͥ̑̉̇̂͛̾ͧ͑̃̌ͬͤͪ̓͋͘͠ͅą̡̠̻̯̹̹̞̟̺͇̠̦͌ͩ͐̔ͫ̎͋̇͂ͧ̍ͦ͂̾̚͢ ̷̰̩͚̰̼͈̳̘͔̱̹͈̟͕̭͙̙̎̈́̈́̋̐́͘̕ͅi̷̡͚̲̭͉̖̪͔͖͇̭̥̼̞̣͎̭̍̉̂̒͐̀̒̇͒͘s̸̛̈ͥͫ͌̆̋̎́̒̎̏̔̓̋ͨ̍̏̚͘҉̦͔̠̰͔̬̙ ̵̧͔̲̫͍̤̟͇̬̹̣͙̰̖̭ͧ̔͋̽͌ͨi̸͍̝̖͉̙͎͉͕̭̣̥̥̪̙͍͇̯̐͐̿̒͑ͫ̀͢t̴͎̦̝̟̗̙̙͕͙̼̼͈̫̩̑̿͑̆ͦ̋͗͋̌̌̋ͬ̀̕͡?̐ͭͧ͏̧̛͏̣̬̻͕̲͚̜̼̮̘̣͍̘͚̰̥͓̘

Users who are viewing this thread