Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Miss Kaoru's Lullaby

Dex-chan lover
As it always was: perversion is normality. Yet people are forced to hold it in for most of their lifes.

@v1m I can almost guarantee you that you have (if not multiple times), you just don't have Yaginuma's power so you didn't know. There are plenty of girls who are many times more promiscuous than guys are, it's just frowned upon in many societies to be so (so they try and hide it).

Dex-chan lover
Piggybacking on wxigz's post, my best friend's a literal nympho, and I've always made it a point to befriend girls I went to school with. Trust me, from all the girl talk I've heard from friends and family members, girls want the D just as much as dudes want the V.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Yaginuma has realized yet just how much of a trafic controller his powers would turn Oogami (or actually, any woman) into when they finally have sex.

Dex-chan lover
This is about the same themes as that savage maiden something something, juts have anime the last season. But not turn out to be pain in the ass drama. Hope this too get anime too

Dex-chan lover
If I was told I'd have Oogami as a girlfriend when I reincarnate, I'd be running head-on into interstate traffic with a look of utter bliss on my face.

first manga comment section i seen where people aren't crying over childhood friend when there is one, not counting komi since he/she isn't a love interest

unrelated, this manga really feels autistic sometimes with the timing of her delusions. but that has an enjoyable charm in its own way

He said he could hear when people looked at him sexually when he bumped into a dude... is that man not telling his girl something

Users who are viewing this thread