Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In - Vol. 7 Ch. 37 - The Great Confusion

Double-page supporter
I just don’t understand, an author can have an amazing story but decided to end it with a cliche. I really don’t understand why.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happens, i hope they won't breakup over his leave only to reunite after a timeskip. I had enough of this BS with Seiren.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh* I was enjoying this story for the most part (pointless drama aside), but bloody hell! Can they stop it with the flip-flopping plot drama?
Last time I checked it was illegal to do U-turns here.

lol i want them to break up, the guy is stupid and doing zero work. sooooo dumb, the girl deserves better

The drama in the last few chapters is so forced it literally causes my brain to generate physical pain in my body.

Author, you're using the most retarded cliches to cause forced and unnecessary drama, even before the very last chapter

Btw this guy is also retarded, he doesn't really deserve a girl like her, she loves him with her all, and he's like "oh yeah btw I'm gonna leave you for years after all, but I felt like not discussing it with you, so let's f*ck then bye"

Dex-chan lover
This is the whole new lvl of stupidity, quintessence of "studying abroad" manga trop - first he want, they talk, he decided to stay, then - he thinks for himself and wanna go again and even already signed up without even discussing. And on the top of that he probably gonna live with this girl who has feelings for him. LMAO, this is SHIT. This manga went down in a matter of few chapters. I noticed long time (and many manga's) ago that "studying abroad" is fucking last resort, when author dont know what to write and he just do this cliche, timeskip, BUM - END.
So - IM NOT SURPRISED THAT NEXT CHAPTER IS FINAL. Christ sake, how the authors like to shoot their work right in the head... =\\
@toolep2 exactly my point!

I don't know if it's work stress or pandemic stress or what...but I started bawling when he said he was going. Maybe I was crying for Oogami? In her place--since she was trying to be strong? I cannot believe there is only one more chapter.

Aggregator gang
Good for her. It hurt but she had to do that. Everything she said was the truth. Does he expect her to sit around waiting for him? He didn't even have the decency to talk to her about his thinking, he just dropped the bomb on her and went about his way.

Let him go to the states with that other girl, in college Mei will meet other people and probably meet a new guy who isn't emotionally distant like this guy.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly if I was dating a girl with a superpower that could make a zillionaire I'd simp hard and hold on for dear life.

What. The. fuck?
At this point who cares that there’s a time skip to MC coming back? He doesn’t deserve her.
I hope he comes back and sees her happy with someone else and feels like a worthless loser.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read about someone going to study in "America" I'm imagining Paraguay.
Ascension is probably full of confused 18yo Japanese kids

Aggregator gang
You might as well breakup cause the guy is totally idiot lol

MC: I dont want to study on america

ALSO MC: I want to study on america

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I hope they don't get back together when he comes back. Cheap drama tropes are the freaking worst.

Users who are viewing this thread