Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Yellow Bouquet of Happiness ~ To The Yaginumas ~

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god I LOVE HER, i'm glad she's the one in the wedding tux

Dex-chan lover
Daddy in the east

But really, instead of trying to hide powers you have to know how to work with them. If his power makes you 100% honest then just learn to always think nice things. Then every time you touch him you say something nice.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh come on, just translate "otou" as "dad" or "father". I shouldn't have to google something so basic to know this dude's relationship to Yaginuma.

".. his tongue rolled sneakily over her stiffening teat."
Superb job translator-kun! Words fail me in praising your work.
Z4.png

Dex-chan lover
holy shit that kid had a fucking leash
he says it used to be frowned upon like people still wouldn't silently judge the piss out of you for doing that
also damn Yaginuma's dad is Kenichi Smith, Toonaholic

Double-page supporter
AAAA I WAS WONDERING WHAT THEIR DAD LOOKED LIKE lmaooo somehow he is simultaneously not at all and yet exactly how i expected lol

poor oogami, it's nice to see her trying her best to prove herself to the family though ♥

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98
I though his power was to blurt out things a person touching him thinks. I mean, he could make a career as an interrogator.

@Dankdevice - Congratulations? Lmao, like I said, MOST people will because they know Otou-san means father and we have seen different variations of it. As I said, most people here either had an idea, didn't care when they realized it was the father, or already knew what it meant. My point still stands, no reason to make the TL change it up just because someone needed to look the word up.

Group Leader
@daichinobakudan
Oh come on, just translate "otou" as "dad" or "father". I shouldn't have to google something so basic to know this dude's relationship to Yaginuma.

You must be kidding. Or perhaps you've never used a dictionary in your native language (whatever that may be) to look up a word you don't know. You're reading a English translation of a Japanese series on the Internet yet you expect every Japanese word or phrase to be transliterated into something familiar to you. Should the translator also change Oogami-san to Miss Julia (for example) so it would be easier for you to recognize as an actual person's name?

@Akemua
@daichinobakudan - Why should the translator cater to you when the majority of people here know what Otou means?

Well said.

Users who are viewing this thread