Ogami-san Can’t Keep It In - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - The Proper Way to Use a Pillow

Oh come on, this moving abroad crap is the most annoying and lamest couple breaking/drama making cliche in any romance....

And why would his father even offer him to study in America all of a sudden? This is just stupid

Couldn't you have though of something better, more original, author-san?

Usually I'm just fine with something like this, but when it happens at the end of the manga just to create some unnecessary and forced drama once more, it's just annoying and ruins everything

Dex-chan lover
But then the Korone virus hit and he couldn't travel abroad.

They got together and had babies. The end.

Dex-chan lover
i forgot why i fell in love with this manga, and boy did this chapter remind me

This chapter is so fucking bad... an unoriginal cockblock and the famous going abroad thing... sad to see

just when she was worried she was just too horny she got the reminder they're both teenagers in love, it aint just her

Dex-chan lover
I'm not upset, I'm not angry. I'm just disappointed they didn't just pee in each other's butts. Or however it is you do sex.

Contributor
didn't he want to be a farmer or something like that? How going to america would help in anything?

Dex-chan lover
I knew this shit could not go drama-free for an entire chapter.

If this doesn't end with him saying "Dad, what on earth could I learn there about agriculture in the US that is relevant to farming in Japan that I couldn't also learn here?" I'm going to... write a strongly worded letter.

Dex-chan lover
I love everyone calling out that he's going to... Study abroad.... For farming? Why doesn't he just get an internship in Hokkaido and go away. It would make so much more sense lol

Double-page supporter
AAAA SO CLOSE~ lmao i perfectly predicted her mom was gonna walk in but it was still cute to see them try lolol i love this precious awkward idiot couple <3

Dex-chan lover
Japan peeps trust me you dont want to get off your Island. The western world is a shithole.

Aggregator gang
Ah, yes. Only possible results of getting intimate as a couple: no progress or jumping straight away to sex.

Users who are viewing this thread