Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 14 - Yutaka-kun and Senga-kun

Dex-chan lover
gah, too precious, consciousness being overwhelmed by light, not worthy

thud (but in a good way)

Dex-chan lover
That splash page..."huh, that looks like they're about to give blood"

...and delivered :thumbsup:

Good chapter even with the darker, more introspective tone. Senga has proven his value as a foil several times over and it's good to see him validated like this. Now back to horny jail, ya handsome devil :meguusmug:

Unicorn girl delivering a 4th wall break? Excellent :salute:

Spoiler alert on that credit page plz! :lul:

Dex-chan lover
The meme at the end made me wonder how a werewolf wedding ceremony would look like. It would be cool if Tsumiki invited Yutaka to a wedding at her village.

Thanks for the chapter!
I think a werewolf marriage might looks a bit like this.
And yes I found it by just typing werewolf marriage in on google, I didn't read it fully, but from the small caption it seems to be something interesting at the very least.

https://www.worldanvil.com/w/terra-28roth29-halduron/a/werewolf-wedding-tradition-ritual

Dex-chan lover
So if you have temptation powers, goverment throws you at the end of the blood pack supply line just because you can just seduce people and get blood anyway? Do the families of the students (or public in general) aware of this rule lol?

Dex-chan lover
A lot of the Senga development here felt kind of rushed to me. I wonder, if not for the drama, if this development was supposed to go on for longer (since it likely would have happened to some degree anyway, since Yutaka was weirded out by it at the start and so he+Senga would've had to come to some form of understanding).

Dex-chan lover
So if you have temptation powers, goverment throws you at the end of the blood pack supply line just because you can just seduce people and get blood anyway? Do the families of the students (or public in general) aware of this rule lol?
Yeah, that was a bit weird. Like not having financial aid because you can beg on the streets.

Dex-chan lover
What is intresting about the Senga development is that he basically sided with all the NTR complainers.

Group Leader
I see so he can suck blood from arms 🤔
I kinda feel like for vamps, drinking from the arm is like going to a great steak place, ordering your prime rib well done with ketchup, then picking it up with your hands to eat. Gets the job done but complete lack of elegance and makes you feel like the subservient one since the donor is literally looking down on you.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel like for vamps, drinking from the arm is like going to a great steak place, ordering your prime rib well done with ketchup, then picking it up with your hands to eat. Gets the job done but complete lack of elegance and makes you feel like the subservient one since the donor is literally looking down on you.
It's just not the same without that splash of cerebrospinal fluid :lul:

Dex-chan lover
Aww, that was sweet
I don't really know what to think of Senga, honestly. Some of his comments in the chapter felt rather insensitive though its not like he's actualy close to our MC at all to understand him.
I think it's quite simple. Due to people seemingly only being interested in him due to his powers/looks and him taking advantage of it, he thought that everyone was the same and only does things to get something out of it. But he's realizing that someone might actually just want to be friends with him, even though he might have a hard time getting out of the mindset he's had for such a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Is my dude senga trying to hit on my boy yutaka. Also yippee senga redemption and chacter development arc hitting home. My boi got powah(maybe too much power ;)

Users who are viewing this thread