Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 14 - Yutaka-kun and Senga-kun

Dex-chan lover
So the dude actually has some supernatural strength to go along with his other vampire abilities? Nice.

Supporter
I don't really know what to think of Senga, honestly. Some of his comments in the chapter felt rather insensitive though its not like he's actualy close to our MC at all to understand him.
He's strangely sensitive...now. To some things. Mostly stuff he's become aware he screwed up in the past. Looks like he's the type to have to make the unforced error before cleaning up his act.

But he has managed to suss out the plot between our leads several decades ahead of either one, at least.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of the Senga development here felt kind of rushed to me. I wonder, if not for the drama, if this development was supposed to go on for longer (since it likely would have happened to some degree anyway, since Yutaka was weirded out by it at the start and so he+Senga would've had to come to some form of understanding).
Likely cause of the backlash with how his character was introduced. No-one really wants any ntr vibes in the fluffy sol this was supposed to be and it would seem the japanese audience Also echoed these sentiments

Dex-chan lover
61f.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Are all the NTR dramafags still around, will they let it go after this?
You get over it, please, lmao. And stop calling others fags. Seems most readers (myself included) enjoy this manga now even if it is a bit different from the beginning. And this was some NICE character development. Lovely dynamics. Great chapter and vampire-kun is great, too. :)

There were like 3 !NTR! dramafags and they seem to have let go :) - you are one of the few bringing this up again and again it seems :).

More people WERE mad about it being out of character for her (she showed MASSIVE dislike towards him half a chapter before), with how the author portrayed it even tho unnecessary and how it added nothing to the great and enjoyable worldbuilding from the 2 chapters before. :) That WAS a proper reason to call it out.

Group Leader
I don't see a problem with Yutaka sighing though and to be honest I don't see where Senga is going from and for with all the talk. Also, why would Senga not participate in tug of war? I thought he was "everybody's Senga" and running away isn't really what an everybody's person would do.

Guess I have reading comprehension problem. Brb gonna reread the chapter.

Mannnn the reader feedbacks can have this much effect on the plot, huh? Thank to that, now we got a blood pack that came to help cover up a plot holes (Even if it still looks a bit weird for me tho).

But really, how good would it be if the author thought about this carefully from the start instead of having to be criticized so that he/she could think about it lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Or, you know, it wasn't reader feedback and just the way it was planned by the author to show the differences between Humans and Genjin, which is used to spur character development later on.

And some ridiculously immature people with fragile egos couldn't handle it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, Senga. :glee:

OK... So the real final boss of this arc is whoever Yutaka was talking to over his phone then... Maaaaaaan... I'm really dreading it now.

Users who are viewing this thread