Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 22 - Tsumiki-san and Itsuki-san

Group Leader
Hey everyone! Sorry for the delayed chapter. Last week was a break so we just decided to take our own sweet time finishing it as well. Chapter will be coming out this Wednesday as usual!

Also you've gotta wonder if Itsuki hates the outside cause she has good hearing, or if her pretty fucked "one side only" wolf ear causes her to hear things louder from only that side, which would be pretty damn disorienting.

Also also, we need more redrawers, so do send help.

EDIT: We've found someone! Thanks everyone for reaching out.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So Itsuki and Kizuki both only have the left wolf ear, Natsuki's ears seem higher up on her head than the others, all four have the tail and claw-like nails, and Kizuki is the only one with normal sized feet. Its nice that the genjin have differences within the same species, it allows for a lot of variety with characters.

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
I feel that, I hate outside too. Unfortunately I've never had such an epiphany because my city is basically a giant suburb. Roads everywhere, cars everywhere. Everywhere stinks like exhaust and is noisy. The only way to escape from it is to not go outside in the first place and play Stardew Valley if you ever feel the need to go outside.

Group Leader
Hi All! So glad this is out, I love Tsumiki Haus. You can see why we really wanted to get the redone Chapter 2 out before this one, because this is kind of a 'sequel'.

And...
Cute chapter, but I'm very shocked there weren't any questions why she smelled like Yutaka.

I have, in my TL notes to maibi for the 'full body scan' panel: '(Totally off TL, but I refuse to believe none of them would have noticed Yutaka's scent on her)'

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Okay, this was a fun, cute little chapter. So fluffy. ^w^
Also also, we need more redrawers, so do send help.
Allow me to introduce myself~
I'm a CLRD with Haikai Scans and mostly work on Purification Is basic! and a little of Isekai Walking.
I can't guarantee I'd be a permanent addition or that I'd CLRD anything else if you picked up additional works, but we could try things out. :3

My username is the same on Discord as it is here. ;D

Dex-chan lover
Might be derogatory but is she a halfling? She only has one wolf ear

Users who are viewing this thread