Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 26 - Taking a break with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
////88w88\\\\ what's this

It's cool that we finally have a character who actually has a valid reason to remain sighted even though her eyes are closed. It's a fun way to do that trope while actually making sense
Also, let us acknowledge the good side gags in this chapter, like Kura having to do 4 grip tests at once :meguu:
View attachment 3146
I want a Kura episode, she deserves her moment to shine.

sM7KezJ.png

hai :3

Power Uploader
The most minorest of things here: On your explanation page you say that in Kansaiben "seehen" = "sore hen", but "seehen" is actually analogous to "shinai" is it not?

Group Leader
a bit trivia here,(I think)
kanji 虫 (mushi) is not actually used for insecta class for animal taxonomy, which is 昆虫 (konchuu)
the original meaning of 虫 is actually a "minibeast", which encapsulates all small-sized lifeforms
that's why we have that mushi-shi anime/manga, and then here the spider girl is called mushihito
Yes! In a broader context 虫 can be used for anything creepy crawly, including even snails. Given that the current meaning of 虫 is insect/bug, though, I didn't want to get deeper into that (the page is long enough), and I'm not sure how to TL it in the larger sense as anything other than 'creepy crawly person', which I guess works, but... It was mostly because I knew SOMEONE would complain about us calling her an insect. 🤣 Your addition is useful for the people who are interested enough to read the comments though, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Forget getting out without waking her up, can he get out at all? that's a deep hole!
Thanks for the chapter!

And now he waits for her to wake up, because he can't get out without help.
I think that when Tsumiki pops out of the hole, she's standing at the bottom of it. While the final screens with it seemingly very deep are a mistake by the artist.

I wonder if ability to keep such a hole architecturally stable is part of her genjin powers, or an art passed down through generations?

Users who are viewing this thread