Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 26 - Taking a break with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
I think when it comes to accent for the spider girl, American Southern would be a mistake. For one thing, I feel like American Southern is pretty established as "everyone uses that for Kansai accent". For another, nobody remembers about Southern belles any more; the connotations of Southern for most listeners are going to be kind of rural. You don't want to be doing something where you've got a sophisticated slightly archaic Kyoto girl and your rendering makes people think she should be wearing a MAGA hat.
I think the current approach is working well so far.

Double-page supporter
even with all those pressure, you guys dont stand a chance :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
aint せえ actually read as "see"? why would it be read as "sae"? what would you read さえ as if not as "sae"? (im curious about japanese)

Aggregator gang
I am so ready for the spider girl gap moe shenanigans.

Also I'm really fond at how these two have such a comfy relationship. Just being with someone you're comfortable around is such a nice feeling, just being in the comfort of each other's company without the need of doing anything.

Dex-chan lover
The spider girl gotta chill man, it's a school physical exam, not a damn battle with Nietzsche.
id guess she has been instructed since her infancy in making more elaborate webbing and takes pride in it, shes prob genuinely confused about it seeming amazing to him

she prob also feels some degree of distaste towards humans for feeling like they don't appreciate her "art" due to some random previous experiences or misunderstandings

Users who are viewing this thread