Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou - Ch. 41 - Special Training With Tsumiki-san

Group Leader
Someone explain to me, what was the purpose of that "training"? They where training what?
Physical and Intimate contact? That is what looked like. Was Tsukimi pushing Shishio to try to touch Yumenaka?
It's training for Yutaka to be able to be around Ako without completely freaking out. But of course it misses that Yutaka and Ako fundamentally misunderstand each other. Yutaka thinks she hates him because he was rude, and Ako starts avoiding him any time she's near him because she thinks he's her soulmate and gets too flustered, which makes Yutaka even more sure she hates him, so he tries to apologize and explain which makes her even more flustered, rinse and repeat.

But Tsumiki doesn't know any of that, so she's just trying to train Yutaka up to be able to resist Ako's normal flirty behavior, which includes touching. And of course she's obviously conflicted about doing that. :p

Dex-chan lover
DUUDE tsumiki;s "I thought i told him that humans should use human greeting" reminded me that there was a chapter like that and its quite long ago since yutaka and tsumiki actually had any strong progression... the time for reread is calling me.

gosling-deus-ex.gif

A thousand friends?
Beat that, Komi-san!

Someone explain to me, what was the purpose of that "training"? They where training what?
Physical and Intimate contact? That is what looked like. Was Tsukimi pushing Shishio to try to touch Yumenaka?
I think goal was to train him on social interaction since he wanted to apologize to ako because he thinks he offended her. But because of tsumiki's crush, the training developed into romantic stuff.

Dex-chan lover
But Tsumiki doesn't know any of that, so she's just trying to train Yutaka up to be able to resist Ako's normal flirty behavior, which includes touching. And of course she's obviously conflicted about doing that.
I think goal was to train him on social interaction since he wanted to apologize to ako because he thinks he offended her. But because of tsumiki's crush, the training developed into romantic stuff.

..."Shisho is having difficulties with Yumenaka because she is irresistible, so I'll make him create resistance to her attractiveness by having him interact with me because I'm also irresistible."

Cunning dog. :wowee:

Dex-chan lover
It's training for Yutaka to be able to be around Ako without completely freaking out. But of course it misses that Yutaka and Ako fundamentally misunderstand each other. Yutaka thinks she hates him because he was rude, and Ako starts avoiding him any time she's near him because she thinks he's her soulmate and gets too flustered, which makes Yutaka even more sure she hates him, so he tries to apologize and explain which makes her even more flustered, rinse and repeat.

But Tsumiki doesn't know any of that, so she's just trying to train Yutaka up to be able to resist Ako's normal flirty behavior, which includes touching. And of course she's obviously conflicted about doing that. :p
I took it as training in how to be assertive enough to say "No, please stick around and listen to what I have to say" when Ako avoids him, because he keeps trying to talk to her and she keeps running away (for a totally different reason from what he has in mind) and he's too mild-mannered to try to stop her. Plus, training in interpreting her body language, which just so happens (especially in Tsumiki's view) to have significant similarities to werewolf body language, e.g. tail stuff. I guess the theory is if she's leaving but he can see that her succubus tail is wagging, he'll have confidence that she isn't mad, or something.

But mostly it's so Tsumiki can have fun giving Yutaka special training.

Dex-chan lover
Yumenaka's seduction skill works on him when Tsumiki does it, and that makes me irrationally happy.

Just how long will it keep focusing on love rival
She isn't a love rival. Like what I said in my post before replying to you: he doesn't react at all to either her general seduction or even her actual, supernaturally-powered genjin seduction skill, but Tsumiki can do the exact same thing and he loses his cool and blushes. He doesn't see Yumenaka in that way even a tiny bit, but he is down bad for Tsumiki.

Dex-chan lover
wait, why is yumenaka suddenly "obsessed" with yutaka? I thought she just kinda thought highly of him, but not to that extent? (Maybe I got alzheimers)

Users who are viewing this thread