Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 29 - Making Preparations with Tsumiki-san

Well if his heart was beating really fast. With the cosplay he should got a heart attack

I came to the forums to see people freaking out about the precious wolf maid but i got feels instead, rest in peace mike, one of the people doing gods work scanlating for us

Dex-chan lover
They both landed critical hits on each other. Cute chapter.

Saddened to hear about this Mike who passed. My condolences to those who knew him.

Group Leader
Didn't really know the guy, I just see his name pop up from time to time in some of the series I read. But knowing bits of info about him and knowing that so many friends will miss him, he seems like a cool and nice guy.

Thank you for the reads and may you rest in peace, Mike / mike_leehk.

Dex-chan lover
i went from reveling in the cuteness of this chapter to tearing up because someone i didnt even know existed passed away. rest well mike

Group Leader
Page 7, I swear Tsumiki making cat noises is not (just) my fetish and I did not make up that Nyaaaaa. It's right there in the raws, ん”いあ”~~~~~.

I think the big takeaway this time (besides Tsumiki making cat noises and being adorable) is that mere physical touch doesn't mean a lot to her, we've seen this before. It's very dog/wolflike, you touch members of the pack a lot, no big deal. But Yutaka treating her like a girl is absolutely devastating, zero defense wolf.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, just wanted to dedicate this chapter to a good friend of ours, @mike_leehk , who unfortunately passed on the 7th. Mike was not only a part of ETC, but also the head of Church of Potteto and a key member of Sho Habby Scans, a couple other groups I'm sure people are familiar with. So it really meant a lot to me when he encouraged us to continue when we first started scanning Tsumiki, and even reached out to help us redo chapters 1-8.

He was a big fan of this series, and actually created some of the presets and templates that I use when typesetting, even for other series where I work with him. He leaves behind a big empty space that each and every one of us will feel for a long time, but we'll try our best to do him justice.

With regards to the scanlation, nothing's changing. We're still going to continue scanning Tsumiki, and @stupid_chris from Sho Habby/Potteto has volunteered to finish what Mike started. We're doing this for him. Thanks for everything Mike, rest well. I hope you'll be able to enjoy from wherever you are.

We'll return to your regularly scheduled meme credit pages next week.

As for Tsumiki, Volume 2 is out! So please support the mangaka by purchasing through whatever avenue you feel most convenient, be it Amazon.jp, Bookwalker, or a physical store near you.
I'm really sad to learn that your friend, a fellow fan and someone who worked on many translation I read passed away. Condolences, and may Mike rest in peace.

And chapter was cute as heck. Tsumiki being dense as a neutron, but still pretty sensible to Yutaka's action is funny. How long will it take her to realise that only Yutaka have this effect on her? Others seems to get it already. :smugnako:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This manga was one of the manga which started when I was maybe at my lowest and maybe helped through it IDK it was so fun reading this and some others and forget what was happening IRL.

Thanks a lot for the translations and RIP Mike.

Dex-chan lover
Rest in peace Mike, may God bless his soul. Thank you for all you've done.

Dex-chan lover
I like the spider girl. She got that "I want people to look at me for me, not for who I am" thing going on.

I don't know mike personally, but I have enjoyed works from Church of Potetto and Sho Habby. I hope he knows how much we appreciate his work.

Users who are viewing this thread