Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 38 - First Job with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
SHE'S PRACTICALLY TELLING YOU YUTAKA COME ON!!!!
Nqj0rVN.png
I'd go further alright.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to make a joke in the credits page about the snipe attempt, something along the lines of "Swiper no Swiping" but sniping. But tbh that's too low hanging fruit even for me. :shamihuh:

So instead you get my brainrot Roman Roman-chan. I'm not sure whether to be sorry or not, I've been waiting to make this joke since forever :haa:

Either way, let's hope Yutaka crosses a line sooner than later. What line? We'll never know :meguusmug:
SPQR-chan jocke is a good one, thanks, mate!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like our fine male MC here may be having some serious self-esteem issues.

Dex-chan lover
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK

Yesterday was a really good day for me because my vtuber oshi (who is also a dog) got a new outfit and also Midnight Grand Orchestra dropped a new MV, so I jokingly expected getting an alert for this series from my discord bot to top it all off:
IE9sKVL.png

Didn't expect it to actually happen the very next day. I feel truly blessed this week.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter is adorable.
Tsumiki is adorable
And last but not least, the wagging tail is adorable too

Dex-chan lover
Awoo Detective Agency on the case! :salute:

Fun chapter, and good for distracting us from succ-chan (kinda feels like the author doesn't quite know what to do with her yet). Is the yeti actually Roman's favorite? Seems like a lot of work for any run of the mill friend. With that said, the igloo-snowman looks... hungry :worry:

I'm gonna...skip on the warm hole jokes and just note how adorable it is that Tsumiki is literally making a home for both of them :glee:
One house, a wife, and a dog

Dex-chan lover
Just done studying for a math test tommorow and saw this dropped my moos couldntve been better
Best of luck let us know how you do.
Also I totally binged a 12 ep anime back in the day right before a math test.
I got a C+ in the end which I was happy about as maths was my worst subject and I didn't study.
But I didn't care at the time as I enjoyed English Studies and Science more.

Now back to this magna, got damit the artist draws all the characters so cutely, I really want to see a few couples in the later chapters.

Thanks for the translation Emergency Tsumiki Committee

Dex-chan lover
She's getting aggressive and giving Yutaka some side-eye when he's agonizing over another girl.
Our lovely Tsumiki is aall grown up! :')

Users who are viewing this thread