Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Lunch With Tsumiki

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's uncomfortable, but from a different perspective, it's just someone giving food.
Nothing about that panel was drawn in a "just giving food" way. It was no different from the countless vampire focused manhwa where drinking blood is extremely sexualized. Everything about the paneling, their posing, their expressions was 100% sexualized. If the author was trying to make it seem like some normal "just food" thing, they failed spectacularly.

Dex-chan lover
za68Cjr.jpg

Whether the author intended it or not, this should not be my emotional reaction to this series.

Dex-chan lover
It's not really NTRbait if there's no confirmed romance. Otherwise, it's just a lustlove triangle :headpat:

It'd be hilarious if only damn hoomies found the vampire bite to be risque, for for genjin it's just a TuesWednesday. (also, we don't know if the arm, as so many have suggested, is even a possibility for feeding)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this chapter is terrific at making the reader realize that, 'Oh Shit, the Genjin are not humans.' subtly. The manga is slowly making us realize that Romance will never be an option between these two, or will be quite stretched out if it were. Genjins, as a species, are so fundamentally different from humans that coming to terms with loving them, as a partner, and while being a human, requires a very different mentality or a high mental barrier to cross. It seems that the MC is starting to realize it as well.
I think that's def what the author was the trying to convey. How effectively it was executed, is of course subjective. Personally, I agree with you in that it was made clear a difference in how Genjin and Humans think. What a human may see as an intimate or arousing act that riles up emotions out of them, Genjin may just see as just a casual thing. Like neither Ogami or Moritaka showed any real genuine feelings towards him sucking her blood. Tsumiki willingly chose to let Moritaka bite her, and told Yutaka it's fine since it's blood is food for dude. Yutaka being human, saw it a different way, and felt some type of way as a result. Became jealous and immediately stopped them (and then apologized). I do like that Yutaka is shown to have a spine in the face of things he doesn't like.

I'll say, it isn't hard to see why this chapter has clearly riled many readers here up.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Last chapter she got super embarassed just because the MC greeted her with the same neck-sniff she gave him, but now she's totally ok with the vampire getting more intimate than a simple sniff? Not only that, blushing hard while grabbing the back of his neck and calling for Yutaka's name? Bro it's definely meant to be a NTR bait for both us the audience and the MC, since we're both watching it through "human" eyes. But it has a purpose i guess, it's meant to make us feel jealous and want to jump in between them like the MC did

It's awkward as fuck but i guess it makes sense for the narrative, i think it mean to show how despite getting closer as friends they don't exactly understand each other that well yet, especially when it comes to their culture and feelings. Next chapter they talk it out, maybe?
Makes sense. Like they've gotten closer but they've only really known one another for like 2 days lol. Understandable that they wouldn't completely understand one another yet. I think you're also right that this chapter was def meant to get a reaction out of the MC (and the readers given we're human too). It does come off leaving many feel some type of way, but it also seems like that was the intention of the chapter. Yutaka feels quite strongly about what he just witnessed, but Ogami and Moritaka seem a lot more casual about it as if this is just a regular thing and holds no real meaning besides supplying the Vampire with food.

Users who are viewing this thread