Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Lunch With Tsumiki

Ok the vampire was a bit hungry, and Yutaka was jealous both their intentions make sense. Why did Tsumiki want to give her blood just randomly then and there to some random classmate she couldn't care less about? It almost feels like she was trying to imply something to Yutaka.

The scene was way too contrived and suggestive for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Nahh why is all the incels here so mad bruh, like she ain't even your girl. You know you don't have a girlfriend. Did yall got cucked before or some shit 😂😂😂😂
I have been thinking about this lately and my opinion in this is this series reader are more likely to show empathy towards mc than vampire or people just don't like stuff that threaten their ship in general.
A little deep dark corner inside my mind still wish that author goes full postal and give us cleaning gal treatment. Imagine the firestorm.

Group Leader
Interesting way to wake up NTR feeling in readers, without even making it 16+ or mentioning sex or kissing.

The way she looked at the MC aroused when he was biting her and then he made them stop like in a failed swinger session, really made it feel like Netorare.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Why are readers so mad? remember not to hold them to the same standards as humans.
Though standards sounds kinda racist, I guess the correct word would be morals? For the vampire guy this is just an act of eating. And for a werewolf who can easily recover flesh and blood, she is just giving out food for a fellow Genki who's hungry. This isn't some Twilight shit where it somehow becomes a sexual act. The blushing was just the MC's imagination.

I think the "correct" option for the MC in this situation, if he didn't want to feel jealously but also didn't want to come off as rude (as he did), was to offer his own blood

How would us humans understand, vampires aren't situated to understand that its kinky to suck blood and displays romantic connotations, actually that whole thought process is based off our own ideals of sucking blood is a form of kink. To them its just another average Tuesday, where everyone they see is a walking IV bag. Unfortunately, if we see 2 people potentially going out, and we see a third person just casually sucking one of their blood from the neck, yea it just pisses you off. Its a human thing. This isn't a human story.

Oh and another thing is that our main character isn't there to date her. Look, no matter how much a couple is shipped it all comes down to the characters. He isn't a cool looking guy, or someone with friends, he is really trying to be part of his class community but is scared of it, his first friend is a girl, yea. Doesn't have to mean they should be dating. I know in the one page he stops the whole thing, but then he prostrates because he knows its wrong to do something the genjin think its normal, similar to pushing his beliefs onto others, something he isn't the type or capable of doing. You guys have to understand the character, not push him into a harem.

Anyways, I like NTR so.....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this paleface fuckhead seriously needs to fuck off my manga. implication to subtle ntr shit is annoying for vanilla romcom standards, even if it's meant to be done lightheartedly. do better next time author
It's just a cheap shitty way to force readers to get invested, by authors who lack imagination to do literally anything else.

To anyone that doesn't know the author confirmed the panel of her blushing while saying his name was a "fantasy" (???) of the mcs

Users who are viewing this thread