Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Lunch With Tsumiki

Dex-chan lover
in real story they're two race were enemy XD
no commment bcause mc still not doing confesion but if already do it maybe she will limit her social interactions with boys
Not sure which story you consider "real", but in media, vampires and werewolves have 50%/50% chance of being either enemies or friends. And they're pretty much never indifferent.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I’m dissatisfied with is the MC
Sure, you don’t have to stop them but why prostrate yourself?
I’m really hoping for some growth for him or this is going to get old very soon
It wasn't too bad until for some reason he felt he had to beg for forgiveness? The hell? Like there's being a generic weak mc and there's just being pathetic.
That's very much in-character for him. He is seriously weak in social situations.
Even the vampire thinks it sucks to be him.

Dex-chan lover
And all the girls turning on their yaoi goggles, yeah. I guess that's how it would work in older comedies.
To be fair I'm juat curious if the vampire guy only suck women blood, and if that's by choice or needs.

Though now I just recall some fictions (at least japanese one) regard that Vampire sucking blood as intimate act for them.

You know what. For all those Vanilla lovers. This chapter 3 can be save by the author. Ok hear me out: What if the Vampire boy actual identity is a girl and hates boys. That explain why the vampire boy only sucks woman blood. She just hiding her identity as a boy because of some personal problem(arrange marriage/ parents issue/ etc..). The MC will gonna somehow find out about it and he will tell it to the FMC but the FMC already knew it. Then the MC will gonna ask how she knew and since when, the FMC will gonna reply: "I knew it since we met, I can smell she's a girl. Why do you think I let her suck on my neck? I wouldn't do it if it's a boy even if it just giving food. Duhh🐺". Now, we have two routes, Straight and Yuri ending.

Double-page supporter
Wooow i never though that i will see sooo much seethe and stupidity in this chapter. Oh well, thx for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone read Childhood Friends in a Dungeon? Because people in this thread area acting like the Minotaur did last chapter.
No. And I could not find the manga or novel with such a name. Can you provide a link or the proper name?
From a story and world perspective it's extremely dumb that genjin don't know shit about humans.
Humans have to know about different cultures where they visit other countries so they don't get in trouble with the locals or get harmed.
Vampires seem like they would be asking for bullying by male humans or get their ass kicked if they acted like Senga.
Actually if Senga was 100% human people would still want to kick his ass.
It appears that Senga is in his rebellious stage of life, and he is deliberately unsubtle about what he is doing.

As for knowledge - knowledge is inherently unreliable. It's all too easy to know wrong things. It's all too easy to misapply the knowledge you have.
In this case, it is likely that werewolf girl knows about vampires' needs and sympathizes with them, but does not know that some humans are being perverted about it, and even if she knew, she would give more weight to her fellow genjin.

Supporter
To all the people who dropped this manga this chapter, I just wanna say:

Good riddance, I hope you don't come back😊

Double-page supporter
I was wondering why in the hell this has close to 300 comments, and now I understand. My holistically important and obviously influential opinion, as someone that hates NTR, is as follows:

ehhhidkitsjustkindaweird

i thought it would be way worse from the looks of the first three pages lol, this is incredibly tame compared to other romcoms i've dabbled in

Dex-chan lover
To all the people who dropped this manga this chapter, I just wanna say:

Good riddance, I hope you don't come back😊
Nobody actually drops manga they decided to hate though. That's how Rent-a-Girlfriend still has people showing up every new chapter to willingly have a lousy time.

Dex-chan lover
I love how there are more talks about the NTR part than her nape. You all say you're disgusted so why is that your only focus instead of how Yutaka stepping in to stop it? Buncha wussies.

Users who are viewing this thread