Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Lunch With Tsumiki

Supporter
Is it weird that I get vibes of that one manga with the girl who always loses her glasses?

Supporter
man's gotta eat
he's an asshole though. deserves to go hungry for a day

Dex-chan lover
If it mea s nothing to the vampire, why is he only biting women?
He obviously knows he's attractive. Why not go for women, who flock around him. Men are gonna be jealous of him and say "fuck off". So far, it seems like he's a self-absorbed ass but I feel he has the potential to be more. I bet he'll be a friend in time. Kind of a rough way to keep introducing him though. I don't think the fake "ntr" moment isn't what this manga is about. MC is jealous and doesn't get it.

Last edited:
People can't litterally read the context of a scene , the "ntr" panel was all in MC head as a Immaginary scenario if Tsumiki was a human , he was looking over and Tsumiki was disintersted in the slightest in the situation.
Ya all Need to touch some grass

Dex-chan lover
No, lol, it's just pure delusion from people who somehow believe this place is indicative of an overall chapter's reception
You see it all the time in other manga like "His Girlfriend," where people are constantly angry and pretend that there's outrage, while the Japanese fanbase sings praises of the manga.

At most, some replies have popped up on his Twitter account in the last few hours from people who are clearly foreigners, as evidenced by their badly written Japanese, likely from Google Translate.

Now, will the Japanese reception be positive when the digital chapter is released?
Who knows, we'll have to wait and see.

The few replies that I've seen around from people who read the magazine are along the lines of "This manga is interesting," "This chapter was good," "It doesn't feel like a Shounen manga," with one or two expressing concerns about the situation with the vampire, but anything remotely similar to what's happening in this website? No.

I'm of the opinion that there will be Japanese readers who won't like this development, and backlash can easily indeed happen, but so far, most of the angry reactions have been on THIS website (Well, and Reddit, but you know how Reddit is, oh, and 4chan, but that's their normal state)
damn i would get secondhand embarrassment if i saw those tweet down the line

People can't litterally read the context of a scene , the "ntr" panel was all in MC head as a Immaginary scenario if Tsumiki was a human , he was looking over and Tsumiki was disintersted in the slightest in the situation.
Ya all Need to touch some grass
People have said multiple times they understand the scene, but still hate it for multiple reasons

Fed-Kun's army
Yea and if anything this state that NTR can't happen here because MC Is Nuts. Look Rent a GF or Zom100 if you want to see how a REAL Ntr Bait works
wait for twenty chapters from now, an incubus will join the class. Naturally, as he feeds from sex, the feMC will have to oblige. Its only food, after all.
The MC, to make sure there is no love involved, will stand watch but unable to contain his feelings he will runaway midway.

wait for twenty chapters from now, an incubus will join the class. Naturally, as he feeds from sex, the feMC will have to oblige. Its only food, after all.
The MC, to make sure there is no love involved, will stand watch but unable to contain his feelings he will runaway midway.
Yea blud , Sucking Blood and Fucking a dude are the same thing sure.
You are Just the #38 NPC that paste this bullshit scenario.
If anything Tsumiki goal Is to understand human behaviours and discover how certain gesture bring intimacy,She Is clueless RN about anything involving sex

Fed-Kun's army
If anything Tsumiki goal Is to understand human behaviours and discover how certain gesture bring intimacy,She Is clueless RN about anything involving sex
Cope more i guess
Because of people like you - we have Rent a GF/Zom100 and now this

Fed-Kun's army
Oh and enjoy your Vampire boy story in ch4 tho

Users who are viewing this thread