Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Lunch With Tsumiki

Dex-chan lover
I’m sorry but I fail to see how my preferences in using a commenting feature on a website’s forum page is somehow indicative of my read and writing comprehension skills but go off I guess.
These people.

Clout chasing brain damaged twitter freaks

Keep squealing, you runts. It will just make it easier for me to recognize who is worth listening to.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
save your energies for the next chapter
by the leaks/ raws it seems like
it's a chapter about the vampire boy
so we're in for another banger of a thread (not in the good sense)

Dex-chan lover
All this wasteful faffing about makes me genuinely curious, are shounen manga not allowed to have love triangles anymore? Because that's the natural end to all the rage I see here :thonk::angery:

Dex-chan lover
💀 inb4 next chap is a Succubus and she steals male mc causing wolf girl to go full Maliketh and try to rip Succubus head off

Fed-Kun's army
The author having to go out of their way to explain their original intent of the scene being imaginary to the viewers is worrying.

I hope the editors don't get any weird ideas and allow the author to continue their intended story without outside influence.
pretty sure there isnt an official english for this and i dont think youre gonna find this drama outside of Mangadex or other pirating sites, so its probably just this 'community'

Yeah, I can somehow see why this chapter caused this reaction. Then again, it was clear enough that the mc imagined the flustered face. Sadly people already forgot that the mc already made the girl blush on chapter two.

On the other hand, I don't really like the vampire, the whole "It's just eating" thing would work if he wasn't only after girls blood. So I don't think the author will be able to make me feel empathy towards him unless something really unexpected happens.

Lastly, it would be really funny if next chapter or later the mc tries to apologize to the vampire guy by letting him drink his blood, only for the the wolf girl to have the same reaction and pull him away from him.

Double-page supporter
Lol is that for real? Leaks out already? I feel like it isn’t gonna get as crazy of a reaction as this chapter, but depending how that chapter goes it could make this one end up looking better or worse.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can somehow see why this chapter caused this reaction. Then again, it was clear enough that the mc imagined the flustered face. Sadly people already forgot that the mc already made the girl blush on chapter two.

On the other hand, I don't really like the vampire, the whole "It's just eating" thing would work if he wasn't only after girls blood. So I don't think the author will be able to make me feel empathy towards him unless something really unexpected happens.

Lastly, it would be really funny if next chapter or later the mc tries to apologize to the vampire guy by letting him drink his blood, only for the the wolf girl to have the same reaction and pull him away from him.
This.
If the vampire boy considers drinking blood like eating, why he only drink women's blood?
And why he is biting neck and not arm? Because biting neck is considered sexual act

Fed-Kun's army
i think by then the 1 star people will be gone, hopefully. dont need to have the same people complaining more than once. they got the point across

You guys were reacting so much. The FMC just gave the Vampire boy food by letting him SUCK ON HER NECK. In the next chapter, the author will introduce a new character named Johnny, an incubus and Johnny the Incubus will ask the FMC to have segs with him because He's hungry and needs some vitality. Of course the FMC will give approval because it's just giving food. No big deal.

Dex-chan lover
well, you know what they say, you can't force human emotions/morals onto animals/non-humans lmao

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, the central conflict in this chapter didn’t need to happen and shouldn’t have happened. You can argue about what was imagined and what wasn’t all you want, but the fact of the matter is the mangaka drew what they drew and it was intended to have a very specific reaction and a lot of people wanting a fluffy romance story never want to feel that while reading it. The extremely visceral reaction to this chapter should be proof enough of that.

Going along with it at all felt out of character for the FemC and the way it was presented to the reader felt excessive and gross. There are lots of ways to demonstrate the differences in the species or show the mc’s growing feelings without resorting to this extremely tacky stuff.

I hope this is wrong or hyperbole. If they keep sticking with this character too much I really will drop this. This is not what the first couple of chapters seemed to indicate the story would be.

Fed-Kun's army
I've found myself an account for making this one comment, to tell you "NTR bAiT11!!!!!11" screamers to back off. its not NTR, its CHAPTER 3 THERE IS NO ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP YET. and if youre still pissed, i HIGHLY ADVISE you avoid making a death threat like someone already did(you know who you are), and just leave your one star, and move on.
real, she wasn’t even blushing which I’m guessing is what everyone is mad abt, like we forgetting the mc had her blushing last chapter and it wasn’t imaginary, this chapter wouldn’t have made this big of an uproar if that last scene wasn’t there but even so people are overreacting like crazy, not even 10 chapter out yet and alr calling it trash and NTR manga when we all know mc and fmc are locked in we all know this isn’t gonna be some sad plot twist manga where they don’t get together cmon now LET THE AUTHOR COOK

Dex-chan lover
the moment I saw the amount of comments, I knew people were going insane by what happened HAHAHAHAAH

Users who are viewing this thread