Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Lunch With Tsumiki

Am I the only one that saw the panel of Tsumiki blushing was supposed to be in MC's mind and not something that happened? A lot of people saying "bruh she blushed"... wtf?

Dex-chan lover
I read the first few chapters, and it seems to be the right one. And it's really funny. Thank you.
It's well worth the read for hilarity, fluff, and a terrifyingly accurate reproduction of the comments section :lul::worry:

Here, it would be refreshing if the author had responses for all the "but why not suck [x] instead of waifu" comments based on the chemistry of blood, like:
Oxidation occurs too quickly if it's not fresh
Chemical markers in females taste better (similar to blood type)
Arterial blood is cleaner, and easier to retrieve from the neck
...that sort of thing :finnawoke::chad:

And for good measure, let's make the vamp an objectively good person (but not perfect, because who is) who ultimately accepts the MC and helps him fit in. None of this would be contradictory to this presentation thus far, no?

Dex-chan lover
They had to explain because they did a terrible job of presenting what they meant to within the actual manga itself. Usually when a panel is in someone's imagination there are FX or something to give any hint whatsoever that this is the case, which the author did not do.

Even if it's in his imagination, nothing about the scene makes sense. Supposedly it's just about food right? Say that's the case, what living creature outside of symbiotic beings allows themselves to be fed on by a stranger casually like that? Oh, that's right, none of them. And it's just about food and not sex right? So why does the vampire not feed on men too, and only females? Why mostly human females, when Genjin seem to (for some inexplicable reason) be so accepting of getting fed on? Even the one genjin he seems to approach is one of the most popular ones in the school, that has a fan club, and when he goes to her class to get her contact info (a play on the trope of the popular playboy hitting on the FMC), he doesn't try to get any of the other people in classes info? Why does he bother feeding on humans at all, when it just creates drama and Genjin are supposedly so accepting, if it's just about food?

Literally trash worldbuilding, all an excuse to put in his NTR fetish bait, that even if the imagination panel wasn't terribly executed and actually understood by the majority of his audience STILL doesn't make sense in terms of the logic of the world he's haphazardly creating.

Author is going all in trying to do this big brain cultural differences complex worldbuilding, instead of just sticking to comfy slice of life romcom, and fell flat on their face because they weren't up to the task.

The Author did well in explaining it but the problem is that weebs are super insecure and always project their "ntr" fears onto literally everything at this point.

Touch some grass guys.

Dex-chan lover
The Author did well in explaining it but the problem is that weebs are super insecure and always project their "ntr" fears onto literally everything at this point.

Touch some grass guys.
These people's reading comprehension is abysmal. If it cannot be explained in small words and in the time lapse of a tik tok video, they will fail to understand. They are that god damn stupid

"Why is a vampire with an auto-charm spell running free in a teenager filled environment? And why nobody actually cares? Its practicely brainwashing and dude has the nerve to complain about being used?"
Raf, you utter fucking toolbox. YOU are the one saying he has an auto charm spell. He doesn't. He is a pretty boy who is full of himself. That's it. The girl he is with slaps him in the face because he just wanted her for her blood because he was hungry. If she was under his "spell", she wouldn't be able to do this. Furthermore, any girl away from him would all hate him because of that. Third, and most importantly, if he had that kind of ability, the faculty would do something about it. We are only 3 chapters in with the world building and YOU ARE INVENTING THING WHOLESALE TO GET OUTRAGED OVER. HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU UTTER DUNCE. And you are in brigading the comments as if you are on some virtuous crusade about "HE'S TAKING AWAY THEIR ABILITY TO CONSENT". FUCK OFF YOU GODDAMN TWITTER C*CKSUCKER.
"I know reading comprehension is a rare accurance around here but god damn"
FUCK OFF YOU GODDAMN RETARD. TAKE YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO GASLIGHT ME AND FUCK IT RIGHT OFF A GODDAMN PIER.
"Its about target demografic and reverse harem genre or female centric love triangles hardly counts as shounen imo"
Goalpost moving. Yawn. You are boring as you are predictably stupid. Hilarious.
"Someone needs emergency grass touching aid but it might be too late"
Have you considering that you breathing is taking away the hard labor of every tree on this planet? Have you consider, not appropriating something you clearly don't deserve?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that saw the panel of Tsumiki blushing was supposed to be in MC's mind and not something that happened? A lot of people saying "bruh she blushed"... wtf?
You are not the only one, but it seems about half of readers (me included) failed to notice it was MC's imagination. One of the comments here says that the author confirmed on social media that it is, indeed, MC's imagination.
On re-reading, it is clear that in before and after scenes, the werewolf and the vampire do not see it this way.

Maybe they'll end up with a narrator's comment "this is MC's imagination", or at least make it look like a thought bubble in later versions.

Dex-chan lover
Makes zero sense why she would go from driving the guy off and is obviously not liking him, to then offering her blood, and the bite on the neck in a panel obviously drawn with the sexual undertones vampire biting often has.

Like, was she trying to test the MC or give him a chance to “find his feelings” since that’s the current excuse for them hanging out or something?

Either way, tonal whiplash from the starting chapters, curious if they pretend it never happened next chapter or if they keep going down this route that is sure to drive off readers.
this, at chapter 1 she doesnt even give a glance to him and doesnt even give her contact. meaning that she knows when to say no.

then suddenly for apologems she is okay to give her blood? like whaat?

Dex-chan lover
out of all possible way to convey that genjins and humans are different. author uses the very controversial one at that. I personally hate NTR stuff and I will see myself dropping this manga if I ever encounter the similar concept in the future. not my cup of tea, not need wasting my time on it.

this, at chapter 1 she doesnt even give a glance to him and doesnt even give her contact. meaning that she knows when to say no.
I'd had a similar impression of the chapter 1 encounter as well, but after reading this thread for a while, I went back and reread. Like she said here in chapter 3, she was just hungry at the time.

The encounter happened while she was on her way to lunch. She initially replied "Maybe later", and got only got aggressive because vampire insisted on "now".

I think before I'd attributed that line to the vampire for whatever reason.

Dex-chan lover
I'd had a similar impression of the chapter 1 encounter as well, but after reading this thread for a while, I went back and reread. Like she said here in chapter 3, she was just hungry at the time.

The encounter happened while she was on her way to lunch. She initially replied "Maybe later", and got only got aggressive because vampire insisted on "now".

its still weirds me out how its normal for vampires to just being narcissist and take blood for free. that definitely will become problems for society. and this narcissist vampire just makes it worse by using girls and treating them like lunch. if all Vampires like this, I am sure we will kill them all as human.

in other words, its unrealistic how a vampire just go scott free to suck women bloods without any regulation. and its even weirder to put it as an ntr view for humanity.

if you want to live with human, learn human boundaries as well. not the other way around and just play with all theese girls heart and treat them like lunch. I dont want to normalize weird shit like this. and I hope reader dont feel like its normal for vampire to do that since he is vampire. no its not, he lives with human he gotta behave on human boundaries. author really put a controversial view about the difference on genjin and human. and this is I personally dont like.

Dex-chan lover

the whole persona of that wolf girl is about being herself and not minding other opinion about her. its clear that she dislike him from the 1st time he arrived. since she can just give her number then went with lunch afterwards, especially since she on 3rd chapter somehow "knew" vampire narcisism behavior by saying blood as lunch and its normal for them to suck blood.

but no, she refused and ignore him. the 1st chapter behaviour not making sense the moment she agree to not eating lunch and let him suck her out of nowhere. I want to believe author just want to make reader think genjin are different than human. but I am skeptical and feels like he just make this to fill his ntr fantasy.

Dex-chan lover

Touch some grass guys.
It's pretty much on every manga/manhwa forum I've read. So many weebs are toxic, reactionary and immature.

Reminds me of that one manga where a goddess remembers her past life and she had a boyfriend. People freakes out so much they threatened the author and burned their books because their imaginary waifu was "tainted".

It's weird asf how they see women as possessions.

Dex-chan lover
the whole persona of that wolf girl is about being herself and not minding other opinion about her. its clear that she dislike him from the 1st time he arrived. since she can just give her number then went with lunch afterwards, especially since she on 3rd chapter somehow "knew" vampire narcisism behavior by saying blood as lunch and its normal for them to suck blood.

but no, she refused and ignore him. the 1st chapter behaviour not making sense the moment she agree to not eating lunch and let him suck her out of nowhere. I want to believe author just want to make reader think genjin are different than human. but I am skeptical and feels like he just make this to fill his ntr fantasy.
It all makes much more sense, if you notice that for her, food is Serious Business. She doesn't have the time for introductions before her food supply is secured. But she is a good person, and would not allow anybody nearby (even a vampire) to go hungry.

She might also be more comfortable with being food, because she said that she doesn't eat people anymore, meaning she did eat people (in some way) before.

Users who are viewing this thread